Introduction

boxerdogdrool

Mar 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmett
Introduction : I am a life time boxer owner. My father was career army and after WWII he was allowed to bring home from Germany a big boxer boy. Have owned many,many boxers in my life since the day I was born.
Have been and continue to be active in boxer rescue and now will look into bulldog rescue.
At the present I have 4 boxers.
Sargie III is 10 years old
Lexus is 6 years old (rescue from Canada at 5 months)
Bella & Roscoe 1 1/2 years old littermates (rescue)
and my daughter's English Bulldog Emmett who is 16 months old. Emmett is my first bulldog,since I have only owned boxers.
I have a 6 ' privacy fenced in yard,so I can open up the back door and out they go to play and go potty. I introduced Emmett to my boxers 4 weeks ago. I am very pleased to say Emmett continues to learn how to fit in with my boxer herd in a positive way. He is doing very well. I have noticed in the early mornings when my boxers want to go out they will go to the back door and of course can't wait until I let them out. I have to carry Emmett (54 lbs.) out to the middle of the yard then he will go potty. It is so funny to watch all 4 boxers watch me carry Emmett. I carry him because he will not get up. He rolls over,puts his right paw up in the air and just flops. I can't help but laugh...... Emmett has learned to do the "boxer chew" with his boxer buddies. My Bella especially loves Emmett and gives him lots of kisses. All my guys have been neutered and spayed. A big difference regarding bulldogs versus boxers: Emmett needs to prop his head up while sleeping,which is understandable. Emmett will use the edge of the water dish, coffee table, pillow, toys, etc. Emmett is enjoying the large toy box in the house. Especially likes the tennis balls, hercules and sterilized bones. It is so funny to watch Emmett run and slide under the coffee table, knowing his boxer buddies can not or watch him sit on the back deck and watch Bella & Roscoe do their boxer laps around the yard. Like all my boxers, especially my boys, he follows me everywhere.
The bathroom can get a little crowed at times :lol:
Boxers have wrinkles and I have always cleaned their faces. Bulldog wrinkles are a lot deeper. Would appreciate advice on cleaning these wrinkles. I am using pads from the vet at this time.
Thank you and look forward to being part of this group.

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, I can't wait to see photos of all the dogs. Sounds like a fun house and family for squishy faces.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome... glad you found us :up: Sounds like you have a fun handful there

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome you will find out everyone on this site are very helpful and compassionate people, Pictures are very welcome on here and you will be asked many times for them we all like admiring everyone elses bullies

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
ditto what everyone else said. Pictures, we love lots of pictures here!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome and I'll echo the request for pictures. I used to know someone who had a boxer and it was a great dog. I Used to think I wouldn't mind having one myself. But this house will from here on out only have 1 spoiled EB. Not by my rule, but by Bruce's....but it's an EASY rule to live with. Especially now that we have HRH. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
WELCOME!!! We need lots of pictures please. That sounds like fun home. Boxers are neat dogs.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well come to the board you will find this is a good place to be for questions or to just show off your bully and boxers to.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
MAN, are you ever a gluten for punishment... LOL Can't wait to see pix of all your 'family' Welcome to EBN,,,,, feel free to join right in! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online