Hello

ZeusEB

May 5, 2011
Utah, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
zeus
I am just introducing myself and my new EB Zeus. We just adopted him about 2 weeks ago, he is 7.5 months old. I was very surprised to find out that he is very well behaved for still being a puppy. He did come with some negitive traits from the previous owners like biting our hands to let us know he wants to play but he is quickly learning that we do not play that way at our house, so he seems to be very smart! I have done alot of research on the EB breed but he is my first one so I am sure there will be surprises along the way. Looking forward to reading through the forums and having everyones advice to help me. Happy to be here, Lindsey and Zeus.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: Hi Lindsey and Zeus ... welcome aboard!!!

Would love to see pics of baby Zeus!!! You will soon find that this site can become very addicting .. so hope to see lots more of you on here. If you have any questions then search the forums or just ask. Everybody here is more than happy to help if they can.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2341]ZeusEB[/MENTION] If you go to the forums there is a whole section on how to use the site.

I personally use photobucket. When you reply .. hit the "Go Advanced" button.

Scroll down to the photobucket, and use that to browse your computer so that you can upload the photos of your choice.

Once your photo has uploaded, the code for it will appear below. You just need to copy and paste that code into your reply. Once you preview your reply or submit it your photo should appear in your reply.

Hope that helps... and hope I told you right because I just did that from memory!!! :whistle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, we already have a prince, a princess, so yes, we need some Gods around here! Zues is an awesome name, why did I not think of that?

Just click the word tutorials in my post and it should take you directly to the tutorial forum! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome what a cutie! :) Please dont be shy ask any questions you may have. With such a wide range of members there is usually somebody here with an answer to your questions.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hi Lindsey and Zeus!!! Welcome to the forum and the best group of people in the world!! :heart:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Lindsey and Zeus. He looks like a handsome fella in your avatar pic. Hope you can figure out the picture thing and post lots more pics of him soon!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
He is very handsome! Welcome. You are going to have so much fun with him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online