Hello!

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
Hi Everyone!

I am the mom of Diesel who is 2.5 years old! I always wanted a bully, but had no idea how awesome they are!! We are heavily considering adding a little girl to our crew! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Love Diesel's name. He's a little cutie! Hope to see lots more pics and stories about him.

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Welcome!! I am new too.. And have already learned a lot!! Great place, nice people and interesting info

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! Diesel is a cutie patootie! This site is great. Be sure to post a ton of pictures! Have you found a girl yet?

OP
Katie9449

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
The sad part is I really named him Diesel Tank! I needed a middle name when I yelled at him one day and that is what came out...with him it fits! :) Diesel's breeder just had a litter of puppies and I think I am going to get one from her...I haven't had many issues with him (knocking on wood)...so let's hope round 2 is good! :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hiya Katie :welcome::welcome::welcome:
Glad you joined and please join in to any of the threads. We all love pix so I hope you post more of Diesel. ;)

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
The sad part is I really named him Diesel Tank!

Welcome and that is a great name! I have a year old boy Brutus and I too did the same thing and he became Brutus Maximus :p We are also thinking if adding a lil girl. Aren't these dogs just wonderful? :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Katie9449, Deisel is too cute and of course we want more pictures and stories about him. Welcome to the site. Have you experienced any allergies with Deisel, just curious as many of us do. My Vegas is 2 and I am wanting to add a little sister (or big sister) to our home in the next year as well.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome!!!! Your baby is adorable from what I see in your avatar pic BUT we need more pics to verify this for sure. :p There is no such thing as too many pics, fyi. :) Post away.

OP
Katie9449

Katie9449

May 2, 2011
Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel Tank
I have been really lucky with him...so far! The only thing he has been allergic to thurs far is bees (I have an epi-pen for this). I am in the middle of changing his food for the first time...but I hope he stays healthy! These guys are addicting...I find him to be so much fun and he has too much personality! He has literally been grumbling at me whenever I tell him no since he was a puppy...I mean what other dog sasses you back?! :)

L

Lucy-licious

welcome to EBN :) Diesel is a very handsome fella I look forward to more pics of you young man

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.