Hi everyone! I'm Tiffany from WV

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
I am new.. I came here looking for answers too, like many of you. We have 2 bulldogs. Rollie which we got him when he was almost 2, now he will be 4 yrs old tomorrow and Winston we have had since feb. We made their lives much better! Both have multiple health problems and after reading 3 books, I still need help with some issues!! I tell everyone they should have came with a manual!!! We have had entropian surgery, a non functioning thyroid, yeast problems.. And the list goes on. No kids, so they are our world! We are working on getting along, they don't like each other at all. Both males, ones neutered the other ones not. I enjoy everyone's pics, It's a great news forum. I got the app for the iPhone yesterday,it's very user friendly! Thanks for all the helpful info

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304118018.232848.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304118018.232848.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 127
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304118415.300720.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304118415.300720.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 125

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to ebn. I hope you find answers to all your questions here. Please post as many pix as you want cuz this place is pic crazy.. lol Nice looking bullies!!! :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Tiffany! Rollie and Winston are both handsome boys! I think the number one thing to help with many problems associated with bullies is the right food for them. We've seen amazing changes in our Princess since getting her on a diet that helped get rid of a lot of the allergy issues. Your in the right place to find help with most questions.

Daphne

Dec 31, 2010
daphne 221.jpgawwwwwwwww, they are very handsome!!! They are so lucky to have you as a Mom!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome Tiffany, Rollie and Winston! You are so right about bulldogs needing a "user manual." I've only been a bully mom for almost three years but I'm still learning by experience, books, the internet, vets and now these good folks here on EBN. You are in the right place since you say your bulldogs are "your world." My kids are grown up and now my bulldogs are my new extended family. No empty nest syndrome here. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Tiffany B

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I think food is a big part of allergy issues, too. I have tried many kinds. I know what they were on before wasn't very good! So I am going to try some of the suggestions on here. Winston has the yeast problem, in his nose wrinkle and ears, when we got him his ears were so swollen & infected, you could hardly see the canal. Ears are good now, but the nose problem is re-occurring. The vet said to clean it with peroxide,dry it good then use panalog. It cleared up, then I just cleaned it every other day,now it's back again! Rollie is fine now that we found out his thyroid wasn't functioning and has been taking his pills daily now for about a year. We thought food allergies for him, until the blood tests. We have had a fortune in vet visits, but all worth it when they started feeling better!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to EBN! Your boys are handsome! :) We do love pics and stories so share share share! Also I am of no help here but there are many members who are great with training so maybe they can help with getting your pups to get along. Neutering the 1 cant hurt tho. What food are you feeding? A lot of foods cause yeast in these pups thats for sure. It is trial and error for sure and takes a LONG time to find out what works for your bullies.

OP
Tiffany B

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Blue buffalo and before that royal cainin bulldog formula... I just ordered natures logic today and some Fromm & natures logic treats. Hope it works for them! Here's some b-day pics from yesterday!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304295954.480227.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304295954.480227.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 122
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304295975.793589.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304295975.793589.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 125

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Wecome Tiffany! You are going to love it on here! Everyone is so helpful and nice. Not to mention knowledgable!! I only have one bully (i'm working hard at planting the seed for a second one) but I also have three kids. And I consider Rosie one of my kids. They are all my life, my world. I adore them all!
Can't wait to see more pics of your boys!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I love the pictures and the birthday hat is priceless! Your guys are so sweet. Good luck with finding the right food. I am sure you will in no time. Sounds like you are on the right track to me. There is soooo much information on this site and the members are very knowledgeable and kind. Never be afraid to ask questions (or post tons of pictures with stories!).

I am Betty, mom to 6 kiddos and 3 doggies (two bulldogs and a basset). Most of my kids are grown and we only have two left at home so I think the pups were to take care of my "empty nest" syndrome! It is working perfectly!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great choice on NL for the new food, I hope we hear some good results! The ingredients in NL are all natural- no added chemicals or synthesized vitamins. I did one trial with it and was very pleased and am going to give it another long term trial again.

Welcome and glad you joined us!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.