Hank is home!

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Hello everyone I just picked up Hank from a friend's house who bought hank but wasnt able to care for him after only 3 weeks! Well his in a good home now and here are some pictures... hank2.jpghank.jpg

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Congratulations, and thank you for taking him in and giving him a forever home, He looks already settled in.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awww he is so cute! Good luck with your new bullybaby!

OP
robramirez007

robramirez007

Apr 28, 2011
Thanks Everyone! I found this forum very useful and I'm searching like crazy for everything...from dog food, biting issues(teething), to the best shampoo..haha! Its a very useful site for a first time bully owner. I'm glad i found it, I'll be killing my free time on this site...

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Thanks Everyone! I found this forum very useful and I'm searching like crazy for everything...from dog food, biting issues(teething), to the best shampoo..haha! Its a very useful site for a first time bully owner. I'm glad i found it, I'll be killing my free time on this site...

Look at that face! Thanks for taking him in. I guess you couldn't resist that cuteness.

btw, there's no such thing as free time once you discover this site. Even house cleaning gets put in the back burner. ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh congrats to you both for finding your forever home! Cant imagine somebody wanting to give such a beauty up like that but lucky they figured it out early enough for him to have a great life with someone who loves him!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh a new baby, and is he ever a cutie :heart: Welcome to the site and throughout your searches if you have any questions, please ask, one of us has been there and done that!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He's a cutie! How old is he now?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.