Hello to you all, bulldoggers.

Arcticbulldog

Apr 23, 2011
Narvik, Norway
We are bulldogowners from the very north of Norway. We have 3 bulldogs for the moment who are called Bolla, Kula and Gordon. They are all bred by ourselves. Our newest member is Gordon who just turned eight weeks a few days ago.I am attaching a picture of him.
Having bulldogs in a cold environment like ours gives a couple of challenges but we are totally devoted to the breed and, like all you others probably, can not think of a life without them.
The size and content of this forum makes it easy to find interesting postings and tons of experience from the source itself, You!
We look forward to take part and contribute!:up: 3E3P0605.jpg

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome. Gordon is a cutie. Cant wait to see the others pics. We love pics and videos.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN. I'm so glad you joined us and I look forward to seeing more of your bullies and hearing about raising them in the 'arctic'. The little guy is darling and a VERY nice bully. :)

L

Lucy-licious

hi there and welcome :)
looking forward to more pics and stories of your bullies and how you cope in the extreme cold with them.
Gordon is very cute by the way, Is he from one of your own litters.
I'm sure your breeding experience will also be valuable here

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello and welcome! I have mostly Norwegian heritage. I am very interested in your input here! My maiden name is Hjelmeland. Your bully is beautiful, cannot wait to see more photos of your pack :)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! It's always great to see people from different countries join in our fun here. Your pup is too adorable!

OP
Arcticbulldog

Arcticbulldog

Apr 23, 2011
Narvik, Norway
Our neighbours maiden name is Hjelmeland too:) From the southwest of Norway I belive. We will in time try to tell a little bit about raising bulldog up here but after a quick research in your forums it is very much the same things on our minds here as over there. Bullies are bullies:)

OP
Arcticbulldog

Arcticbulldog

Apr 23, 2011
Narvik, Norway
Welcome..he is awesome! Is that a long tail I see? Will be looking forward to getting to know you all!
Yes, that is a rather long and for the moment gay tail you are seeing. Open and free moving though. Our three bulldogs have all different tails. Screwed and rather tight, straight and short and the one you see a bit of in the picture:)

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Hi and Welcome
I'm a newbie too from the UK.
It's great on here a very friendly lot.
Love the pic of your youngest:heart:
Look forward to seeing more pics and chats.

OP
Arcticbulldog

Arcticbulldog

Apr 23, 2011
Narvik, Norway
Aaawwww she's lovely, did she knock you over?:lol:
Well, I knew what to do and jumped away in the last second. This picture was taken after I had been away from her for a week and she was totally crazy when I got back home:). A bit disappointed but most of all excited.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.