Hi to all

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
I live in Virginia and my name is Sandra. Im a bulldog owner of 4 years. Im here to get help with her as she has problems I dont seem to be able to solve as much as I read about it and also maybe to help others as well. Maybe to make just talk to others and share wonderful stories as my girl is the light of my life.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Sandra. You will find loads of info here and lots of people to answer questions. And they are gonna bug you about pics of your bully. lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I live in Virginia and my name is Sandra. Im a bulldog owner of 4 years. Im here to get help with her as she has problems I dont seem to be able to solve as much as I read about it and also maybe to help others as well. Maybe to make just talk to others and share wonderful stories as my girl is the light of my life.

Well all of this sounds like a great plan to me! Welcome!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Sandra! We'd love to see pictures and videos of your girl. Lots and lots of them.

Bragging is applauded around here!

Oh and need I mention again we love pics??;)

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome Sandra! There are alot of members here with a wide variety of different experiences with different bully issues so please feel free to post any questions, concerns you have!

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Welcome Sandra! Cant wait to see pics of your bullie. Everyone here is really nice. You will like it here!

Erika and Princess

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Welcome!!! I joined about a week ago and have already had so much help on a wide variety of issues. The people here are wonderful and I'm sure at least one person has an asnwer to any question you may have :)

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Welcome cowsmom! I look forward to pictures of your girl! Glad to have you on here!:D

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hiya Sandra. Welcome to ebn...... Fire away with the questions and Im sure there is some one here that can help. Did anyone mention we love pix? :whistle:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome aboard! Feel free to ask away, dont be shy. If you are a bully mama for 4 years it will be good to have your experiences shared as well. :) Oh and yes we LOVE pics!!!

OP
cowsmom

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
ty so much for the welcome. I did post a pic well it shows up on my page when i check my profile but doesnt seem to be posting. not sure y but as soon as i can figure out what im doing ill have pics posted. its so nice to be somewhere where you can get some answers and with people who feel your bulldog pain and also very much joy. patience all with pic im trying but my laptop is not. lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.