Hey Everyone...From Ohio

ChunkysMom

Apr 26, 2011
NE Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky
Hi everyone!

I am new to this website and just trying to get the hang of it! We are so excited to FINALLY belong to a bulldog group. Owning a bulldog was a dream of mine and my husbands for years but we had 2 wonderful kids and put off getting a puppy until they were old enough to help with her. We just got our dream dog in March, 2011. Her name is Chunky and she is adorable. When I figure out how stuff works, I will add a pic of her!!!

Thanks everyone!

Megan

L

Lucy-licious

Hi Megan, welcome to EBN. You have picked THE friendliest bunch of bulldog fanatics to get involved with.
As a very new bulldog owner I am sure you have lots of questions small and large...Ask away we will help all we can.
Try looking through the tutorial section of the forum there's lots there from general navigation to photo uploading.
I look forward to seeing a picture of Chunky :)
Love, Angie xx

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! How exciting for you to finally have your baby! We :heart: pics so hurry and get some posted please. ;) I find photobucket the easiest to use. It is free and all you have to do is copy the img code (the bottom of the 4 codes given) and paste it in your message.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome Megan, and yes we all want pics everyone on here lives for pics and videos if possible. You have found the most compassionate people on this site, everyone is so willing to help with anything, I too am a newbie and I am addicted to this site.

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
Welcome!!! I feel your excitement...we got ours in June 2010 and couldnt believe how much a dog could change our lives :) Hope you have fun on here....everyone is wonderful!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Megan. My hubby and I got our dream dogs in Feb 2011. They are a joy. Cant wait to see pics

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2284]ChunkysMom[/MENTION]

Hi Megan and Chunky!!! Welcome to the site!! Owning an english bulldog is just SO different from having any other kind of dog so I do hope that you'll use this site and ask loads of questions.

I too am in NE Ohio ... where are you??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I love that name for a bully! :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Megan, your going to love it here. Where from Ohio are you at? I was born and raised in Ohio and have lived the last almost 9 years in Florida. I can't wait to see pics of your baby!!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Hi Megan, welcome to EBN. You have picked THE friendliest bunch of bulldog fanatics to get involved with.
As a very new bulldog owner I am sure you have lots of questions small and large...Ask away we will help all we can.
Try looking through the tutorial section of the forum there's lots there from general navigation to photo uploading.
I look forward to seeing a picture of Chunky :)
Love, Angie xx

ditto to what she said !! :lol: everyone here is wonderful!! Welcome and enjoy!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Megan, looking forward to pics of your girl.

I'm an Ohio girl too. Just living in Wisconsin now. :) Most of my family still live in Ohio though.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online