Hello from Pa

HuddysBuddy

Mar 14, 2011
Columbia, Pa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Hello, everyone. I've been looking at the site through my wife's ([MENTION=1740]ILuvHudson[/MENTION]) profile and love it. So many cute bullies! We're currently in Wrightsville, Pa and our pup Hudson is about 10 months old now.

2011-04-18_22-49-33_115.jpg

This is my first attempt at posting so I hope all goes well.

L

Lucy-licious

Hi there [MENTION=2030]HuddysBuddy[/MENTION] glad you decided to join in the fun here :)
Hudson is gorgeous you a lucky dad :heart:
Hope to see more of you now that you've joined :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
*waves hi* ;) So glad you jumped in finally! Hudson is Belly's little boyfriend :heart: So nice to have a bully close by to have playdates with! Tell your wife "hi" and we need to get together soon!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome ...how funny I'm watching your post open and the first thing I see is the pic ...and I'm thinking to myself "I KNOW that bully!!!!"

So glad you joined us .. now we get double the chance of seeing more Hudson pics!!! :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Hudsons dad, see your wife was having so much fun it drew you in as well, this is a great site and now we get double the pics!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Hudson is adorable and I am glad you joined in on all the fun.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.