Here's Lola!

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
Hi everyone,

This is our first bully, and we are very excited! Lola is 3 months old and gets better by the day. I'm sure I will ask a million questions in the months to come. I've learned a bunch already!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2258]korikelly[/MENTION] Welcome to you and Lola!! First of all, be warned ... you're going to get more than a couple of requests for pics!!! :yes:

I'm so glad you found us and please ask as many questions as you want ..... that's what we are all here for!!!!

Look forward to seeing you many times on EBN!! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome[MENTION=2258]korikelly[/MENTION]..your Lola is beautiful and I think that's a great name! We have only been here a couple months and know for a fact..it's an addiction! Great people here that are very knowledgable...ask away!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome [MENTION=2258]korikelly[/MENTION] you have found a great site help can be found here for almost every question you may have.
Ask away we never get tired of helping or discussing anything.
Photos are a must by the way :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome your baby is a cutie!!! Yep we love pics and if you have questions dont be shy to ask. Even if they have been asked before we have so many new members everyday ti seems you may get a new answer that none of us knew. ;)

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
What a pretty girl, we are also first time owners and out baby is a year and a half now. I have had dogs all my life but never a Bullie, I will never have anything but now. Welcome.:D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Lola is a cutie, looking forward to seeing lots more pics of her!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, the most perfect place for a bully parent. Any questions you have you will find answers here. Lola is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see more photos.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.