Hey Everyone!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Welcome Newbie from NJ and Brutus~
We are glad to have you here. You will learn a lot by reading the different posts about different opinions. Ask questions.
G'day

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Hi and welcome. Also from NJ and hoping to make it to the bully bash, we had fun at the bullypallooza.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I just missed the Bullypalooza :(. I heard about it the weekend after. I would love to come to the bullybash this weekend, but we have other engagements. I am hoping to get to the next bully event! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello and welcome ..... we are just one big happy bully family here so glad to have you with us!!!

Gonna go and check out the pics on your profile now!!! :up:

OP
NJBullyMommy

NJBullyMommy

Apr 20, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (Bruty, Bru Bru, Brutus Maximus)
I just missed the Bullypalooza :(. I heard about it the weekend after. I would love to come to the bullybash this weekend, but we have other engagements. I am hoping to get to the next bully event! :)

I just missed it as well! I hear they have them every few months....I'm sure i'll see you at that one! :)

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Welcome from Texas! Brutus sure is a handsome fella! Wish we could go to the Bully Bash. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
Erika and Princess

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.