Newbie needing advice or reassurance.

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
[MENTION=20037]Shirley Wigglebutt[/MENTION] If you have an appointment for grooming at Petsmart, please don't leave her alone there, or take her somewhere else. There have been several dog deaths grooming's at PetSmart(which they never acknowledge!)

I take Shirley to petsmart because they're the only place with express service while I wait. I don't leave her there. I won't take her to a groomer or vet for grooming to drop off and she gets put back in a cage until they call me to come get her, usually at the end of business. I refuse to let Shirley be put back in a cage after living most of her life in one. Won't even get a crate.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I take Shirley to petsmart because they're the only place with express service while I wait. I don't leave her there. I won't take her to a groomer or vet for grooming to drop off and she gets put back in a cage until they call me to come get her, usually at the end of business. I refuse to let Shirley be put back in a cage after living most of her life in one. Won't even get a crate.

Yes, they are the only ones that do it. Our groomer will do that for cases if asked... you drop off, and they groom the pup while you wait or you come back in 30-40 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
Yes, they are the only ones that do it. Our groomer will do that for cases if asked... you drop off, and they groom the pup while you wait or you come back in 30-40 minutes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shirley is usually in and out 20-30 minutes and I stay right there at the window. I can't stay inside due to covid but they know I'm right there watching through the window.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.