Hello! New to Englishbulldog news; I might know some of you from Frenchbulldognews.

Mechadogzilla

Nov 15, 2020
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hugo(English Bulldog) and Hans(Rottweiler)
Hello all,

I am new to this site and look forward to reading lots of useful information regarding English Bulldogs. I previously was a member of French Bulldog news (same username) and enjoyed discussing dogs with members on that site (I believe that a number of people are active on both sites).

I am currently looking to add a new puppy (English or Olde English Bulldog) to our family and immediately thought of this site to seek out advice. I have not owned an English Bulldog before, but I have had Frenchies and currently have a very friendly 2 year old Rottweiler. I am hoping that someone might have some information regarding legitimate breeders of (English or Olde English) Bulldogs preferably in the Mid-Atlantic region of the East Coast. I know the perils of dealing with backyard breeders and am hoping to find a quality breeder from whom to secure a pup.

I look forward to discussing dogs with you all.

Sean

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor says hi and welcome to this forum.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Well hello there my Frenchie friend! I normally recommend to people looking for a reputable breeder to reach out to the local Bulldog club in your area. You can also trying looking at the Bulldog Club of America’s website as I think they have a breeder referral. Going to dog shows is another good way to meet breeders but at least in WA, they are not letting spectators and guests in because of Covid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! The breeder I got all three of my bullies from is in Virginia, I will PM you her name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online