KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Welcome!

Congratulations! Bulldogs will change your life! They are super fun to be around.

Hello Brisket, canā€™t wait to see more of you around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He already has! I feel like I will never love another breed as much as bulldogs now! Though I do love our first baby, Oreo, I think we will stick with bulldogs from now on.

Thanks for the welcome Miss Waddles! I am so excited to get to know others like me! I do have a question though... what is a tail? And why canā€™t I see mine!?
- Brisket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
Your brisket looks like he could be a litter mate my Jasper, but he was the runt of the litter too!
I got Jasper when he was 8 weeks old, and it has been 5 years since I had a puppy EB. I too worried about the sound of his breathing when he sleeps, but I discovered that it is probably because he hasn't figured out how to snore (or even pant) yet. I think it is normal saliva because when I put my ear to his chest, the breath sounds are normal. Unfortunately, the very first EB I got did have lung/breathing issues, so I am on heightened alert.

Brisket is a cute name!
IMG_2693.jpg

OP
KrysA724

KrysA724

Aug 4, 2020
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brisket
Your brisket looks like he could be a litter mate my Jasper, but he was the runt of the litter too!
I got Jasper when he was 8 weeks old, and it has been 5 years since I had a puppy EB. I too worried about the sound of his breathing when he sleeps, but I discovered that it is probably because he hasn't figured out how to snore (or even pant) yet. I think it is normal saliva because when I put my ear to his chest, the breath sounds are normal. Unfortunately, the very first EB I got did have lung/breathing issues, so I am on heightened alert.

Brisket is a cute name!
View attachment 119552

Yes! He just learned to pant, but the snoring not so much yet. Maybe with time. Heā€™s on antibiotics right now to cover all our bases though. Heā€™s happy and seems healthy

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.