Olliesworld

Jul 4, 2020
Nj, usa
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Hi guys!
I found this site & itā€™s a saver!!! I will be getting Ollie (8 weeks) on Tuesday.
I am a little nervous because he is my first dog, and my dream dog.
Iā€™ve been doing lots of research... I need help finding a good food. The breeder lives far and I canā€™t find his kibble anywhere. Do you guys have any recommendations??

Also what do you guys use to clean the ears? I know witch hazel is good for folds (daily).

Iā€™m so excited to meet everyone!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi guys!
I found this site & itā€™s a saver!!! I will be getting Ollie (8 weeks) on Tuesday.
I am a little nervous because he is my first dog, and my dream dog.
Iā€™ve been doing lots of research... I need help finding a good food. The breeder lives far and I canā€™t find his kibble anywhere. Do you guys have any recommendations??

Also what do you guys use to clean the ears? I know witch hazel is good for folds (daily).

Iā€™m so excited to meet everyone!

Welcome to EBN! Congratulations your new baby.

Witch hazel can be used in ears too.

Food... raw is best if you are wildlings. But some high quality kibbles, grain free is best, that many here have great results listed below. Keep in mind what works for one may not for another.

Not particular order
Farmina
Fromm
The honest kitchen
Grandma Lucy
Earthborn Holistic
Acana
Zingnature

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hi and welcome from Castor and Co.! There is a page here om the forum with dog food ratings where you can Ƥr how different brands have been assessed. Acana is a good brand that we have used previously, but not familiar with their puppy kibble.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online