Charyn Folk

Apr 3, 2011
San Martin, Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Saphira, Bo, Sam and Montey
Hi everyone,
I just became a new member and would like to introduce myself. My name is Charyn and I have had bullies for over 30 years but just got into the rescue a few years ago with the help of my boss. I have found homes for ten bulldogs so far and have kept two of them myself which brings me to four of my own. They are the best!!!! I work in a vet hospital so therefore I see a lot of bullies who have problems, in fact that is how I started in the rescue, people do not understand that the cheapest thing about a bulldog is the initial price you pay for them and after that it is a free for all when it comes to the expense. It makes me sad to know there are so many out there who need to find forever homes and the many that never will.:*(:*(:*(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome[MENTION=2151]Charyn Folk[/MENTION]..sounds like you have a full house and a huge heart! Thank you for rescuing and loving this breed.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome Charyn! Glad you joined us! So glad to hear you rescue! One day when I am done with school I want to rescue as well! I agree, it breaks my heart to see so many dogs without homes. I love all dogs and breeds but for some reason it breaks my heart a little more when its a bully because I know how needy they are for human companionship and how lonely they must be without a family :*(

L

Lucy-licious

Hello and welcome [MENTION=2151]Charyn Folk[/MENTION], with all those years living with bullies, working in he vets and rescuing you will have many tales and lots of experience to share. Thank you for giving so much of your time to bulldogs.
I look forward to your tales about Saphira, Bo, Montey and Sam and the adventures you have had with them.
Pictures are a must and I for one can't wait for yours.
So which 2 are your rescues? please tell us their stories :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!! Very glad you joined us here. I would love to hear more about your rescue, do we cross post your bullies here on EBN? So looking forward to getting to know you and your bullies!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
welcome and can't wait to see pics of your family

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Charyn. I too am looking forward to seeing your bullies pics and hearing their stories.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome. We can't wait to see the pictures and hear their stories.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.