OP
tanksmommy

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
DSCN1011.jpgDSCN1017.jpg
Here are a couple pics of Tank. I have to work on getting some more pics on my computer so you can all see! Fontanafox....wow what an adorable pup! They look like they could be twins:-)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1996]tanksmommy[/MENTION] I just :heart: him. He looks like a little version of [MENTION=860]sheshistory[/MENTION]'s Linus!!!! Welcome to the site, and just be warned that this place can become very addictive!!

OP
tanksmommy

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hahhah keeping him white is VERY hard...but as a playful puppy I enjoy having to clean him up every night and he sure does love his baths!
He is starting to get the black spots on his belly and around his ears and they are soooo cute!
Right now he is learning how to enjoy walks and it is so much fun! Tank is such a blessing to my family and we enjoy everyday with him. Growing pains like we should have as he is beginning to get into the chewing and playfulness but totally worth it all!!!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello Deanne from SoCal~
Living in Arizona make it short enough to get over there. Lived there for 5 years. Welcome to our BIG group and glad to have you here with us. Look around, read posts and ask questions. You will see lots of pics and learn lots of information about Bullies. And what you already know is how wonderful they are!
G'day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.