New from SoCal

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hello Everyone,
My name is Deanna. I am brand new on this site and just starting to get the hang of it!
I am a new mommy to a baby bullie named Tank. he is my families joy and passion! He fits in great with all of us. Tank is almost 4 months old. He is pure white! he is now getting tiny lil' black spots all over his ears and bellie..very cute!
Tank loves the mud and loves to chase the kids around the backyard.
I hope to learn alot from everyone on here and become a part of the bully family:-)
See you all around here!!!! Hope to hear from many of you!:bully:

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Welcome Deanna and Tank... He sure is a handsome fella! You will enjoy it here, everyone is really nice!

Erika and Princess=from Texas :bully:

OP
tanksmommy

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I am noticing already how nice everyone is and I am loving it! I have to say all the bullies on here are adorable! Thank u for all the sweet compliments about Tank...he is a doll! Socal...what part? It would be fun to find a bulldog group for all the dogs to play!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I am noticing already how nice everyone is and I am loving it! I have to say all the bullies on here are adorable! Thank u for all the sweet compliments about Tank...he is a doll! Socal...what part? It would be fun to find a bulldog group for all the dogs to play!

We live in Monrovia..Jake is very lucky because 4 of his brothers live in same city..we had our 1st play day last week and hope to have more..depending on where you are..I can let you know when we plan another.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Welcome to you and to Tank!

This is truly a wonderful site. I have learned so much since joining and everyone here is so supportive and friendly. I'm a fellow southern californian too, btw...from Pasadena.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, tank is a doll! You have a bully, therefore you are already a part of the family! :up: glad you joined us :)

RockosDad

Mar 8, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocko
Welcome, im new here and love it, im suprised noone has said this yet but be sure to post lots of pictures! Lol. Im in murrieta and i'd love to find a group in socal also if your nearby maybe our bullies can meet, Rockos only a little over a month older

OP
tanksmommy

tanksmommy

Mar 9, 2011
Riverside County
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wow you are all so close. I am in the Riverside area. I will for sure have to continue posting pics so u can all watch him grow. Murrieta? What breeder did you go thru?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome Deanna, Tank and Family....I'm sure you've gotten the idea by now that we LOVE pics...Lots and Lots of Pics.....
It's a great board for fun and friendship and learning how to deal with the issues that are peculiar to bullies.
Oh and did I mention Pics?

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome. I dont know if its been mentioned but Pics Pics...lol:lol:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Deanna.... You will find lots of bullies here about the age of your Tank. Seems to be a lot recently around that age. I look forward to seeing pix of your big boy! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to another so.cal. member! Looks like Ca. is taking over around here. :lol: First off..... Dont mention your pup loving to run around with the kids and play in the mud without having pics or a video to show us. We DO love our pics! ;) Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. If you have any questions just ask, dont be shy. Oh and please share more pics of your pup too, Tank looks just adorable and all white with dots on his ears, my gosh!!!!! :heart:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hello Deanna and Tank. We love us some spots on ears.
8520705d-1.png

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.