Semi New but never said hello

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
Hi to my fellow bully lovers.
I currently am graced by the presence of one English Bulldog and one "pound puppy", he is a mix breed from a shelter. I owned another EB years ago and have been hooked ever since. There were several years I went without an EB.
My boys as they are known: Rocky Dean and Tobias K. Smith. Rocky is the non EB, he appears mostly like a black lab just smaller and has a curly tail and black tongue for his chow heritage.
Toby is all bully, he is brindle and white and very handsome if I say so. He has the greatest personality. These two are brothers. They get along so well.
I am a paramedic and I tell them when I leave to go to work that I off to work to buy dogfood. When I am at work my mom is home with them and so they are truly spoiled. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
I have been on here for a couple of weeks now and am just now saying hello to everyone. I still need to figure out how to get a pic from my phone to here. I have really enjoyed this site.
Hope to hear from new friends.
Lora Speed-Beegle

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Thank you for sharing and saying hello Lora Speed-Beagle, sounds like you have quite a happy dog family there. I am not sure how to do phone pictures to here- but I can look into it and see if its possible. :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can't wait to see the pictures. I love the name Rocky Dean. Maybe it's the Dean part........being a Dean myself.....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hello, officially. :) Yes also cant wait for pics. Maybe upload the pics to your computer then use them on the forum?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome Speedbeagle! I am glad you posted an introduction. Would love for all of our new members to!! HIIIII NEW MEMBERS!!! :D

NASTYNATI

May 26, 2010
Tallahassee, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Wimbley
What kind of phone do you have? normally you can send a picture message via text and in the "to" field instead of entering a phone number you can type your email address. this way you can pull them up on a computer host them to www.photobucket.com or another website. This seems to be the easiest way to do things. If you need further assistance pm me. ;) and welcome!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online