Hi all, soon to be new Bully owner here......

TheIncredibleSulk23

Apr 30, 2020
Bridgend, South Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Rebel
Hi to you all,

I am soon to be adding our new baby Bully to our already amazing family at the end of June and wanted to join the community to share our adventures and draw on all of your advice, tips and tricks etc. I am the wrong side of 35, married to my best friend and have 4 amazing human children :D We are lifelong dog lovers and since the passing of our beloved Boxer (Billy, god rest his soul) last year, we have experienced a terrible void which we have taken steps to remedy by finally finding our perfect little girl, so everyone please meet Rebel!

20200427_085150000_iOS.jpg

She is so, so tiny as she's only just 2 weeks old but she's already adorable and the wait until the end of June to finally bring her home is going to be a long one!! :ohmy:

Anyway, that's me (us) and I look forward to being an active member of the community. Bye for now!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh, goodness gracious. What a sweet little baby! Castor (who is seven) and I (who am old enough not to disclose my age) say hello and welcome to the forum!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH MY GOODNESS... she is precious :heart: Welcome to EBN, and we can't wait to meet your new baby!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your boxer Billy, my sincere condolences... I had a boxer Roxie that was my sweet baby, and I miss her every single day.

tigertanktoo

Mar 31, 2019
SW Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gabe - EBD 7 yrs old and Charlie - Cockerspaniel 15 yrs old
Welcome to the club. And you are going to have a beautiful little bully girl when she finally shows up. Can't wait to see more pictures of her as she's growing up and getting used to her new family. Congratulations.

OP
TheIncredibleSulk23

TheIncredibleSulk23

Apr 30, 2020
Bridgend, South Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Rebel
OH MY GOODNESS... she is precious :heart: Welcome to EBN, and we can't wait to meet your new baby!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your boxer Billy, my sincere condolences... I had a boxer Roxie that was my sweet baby, and I miss her every single day.

Awww thank you! Billy was amazing and we've taken a while to be ready to find our new addition but it's time now to fill our canine void. Thank you for the warm welcome too, I will share pictures of Rebel as and when our breeder sends them to us, which is daily to be fair and she changes so much every time we see her! :ohmy:

tigertanktoo said:
Welcome to the club. And you are going to have a beautiful little bully girl when she finally shows up. Can't wait to see more pictures of her as she's growing up and getting used to her new family. Congratulations.

Thanks for the welcome! We're so excited to welcome our little girl, I will certainly be sharing pictures of her progress leading up to the time we finally bring her home, and thereafter of course :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
ADORABLE... so so precious!!

Welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs!

Congratulations

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:smileywelcome:Rebel is sooo cute! Such a sweet face. But she may live up to her name!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.