Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

DomandCheese

Mar 19, 2020
California
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bleu Cheese
Hi there! My name is Dom and have a 10-week old english bulldog puppy named Bleu Cheese! We are both from California and our favorite hobby is nap time:D The mother of my pup, Bella, lives with us and this January had her second litter of 6 bully angels. We are seeking tips and advice and would love to hear from you all.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi there! My name is Dom and have a 10-week old english bulldog puppy named Bleu Cheese! We are both from California and our favorite hobby is nap time:D The mother of my pup, Bella, lives with us and this January had her second litter of 6 bully angels. We are seeking tips and advice and would love to hear from you all.

WELCOME Dom n Blue Cheese. There is so much great info on the website. Only one thing I would suggest is start your puppies on a healthy diet. Kibbles would be Orijen or Acana. But even better is a raw diet. The sooner you start them off eating will while their immune system is strong from momma’s milk, the better for future allergy issues. We’ve all been there n done it. And..... WE love photos!! The more you post the better :yes:

Btw, do I dare ask why Blue Cheese? Fantastic name!!!

OP
D

DomandCheese

Mar 19, 2020
California
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bleu Cheese
WELCOME Dom n Blue Cheese. There is so much great info on the website. Only one thing I would suggest is start your puppies on a healthy diet. Kibbles would be Orijen or Acana. But even better is a raw diet. The sooner you start them off eating will while their immune system is strong from momma’s milk, the better for future allergy issues. We’ve all been there n done it. And..... WE love photos!! The more you post the better :yes:

Btw, do I dare ask why Blue Cheese? Fantastic name!!!

IMG_8087.jpg IMG_8224.jpg
I love bleu cheese dressing and with her beautiful spots, I combined my two loves :D Thank you for the advice! We will begin trying out Acana tomorrow!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
View attachment 118720 View attachment 118721
I love bleu cheese dressing and with her beautiful spots, I combined my two loves :D Thank you for the advice! We will begin trying out Acana tomorrow!

Stick to one single protein bags. I would start with Duck as it’s easier to digest. It will be easier for you to see “if” any allergies by going with one protein at a time. There’s Duck, lamb, beef, fish.. also DO try chicken. While a puppy is young like yours, as mentioned, the immune system is strong. The body will not reject if fed different proteins as it will get us to it. All my dogs can eat chicken as they were fed chicken as pups n still once in a while I still give them chicken without issues. I do feed my dogs a raw diet. But they did have Acana single protein bag as pups. Keep a journal as it’s easier to refer to if there was an issue. Rotation is the key n do rotate once a month. Just a thought

Blue Cheese is beautiful!!!

OP
D

DomandCheese

Mar 19, 2020
California
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bleu Cheese
Stick to one single protein bags. I would start with Duck as it’s easier to digest. It will be easier for you to see “if” any allergies by going with one protein at a time. There’s Duck, lamb, beef, fish.. also DO try chicken. While a puppy is young like yours, as mentioned, the immune system is strong. The body will not reject if fed different proteins as it will get us to it. All my dogs can eat chicken as they were fed chicken as pups n still once in a while I still give them chicken without issues. I do feed my dogs a raw diet. But they did have Acana single protein bag as pups. Keep a journal as it’s easier to refer to if there was an issue. Rotation is the key n do rotate once a month. Just a thought

Blue Cheese is beautiful!!!

Thank you so much! This has been incredibly helpful:rolleyes:

Seamus123

Mar 9, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Seamus
Omg she is Gorgeous!!!! You just wanna squish her!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OP
D

DomandCheese

Mar 19, 2020
California
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Bleu Cheese

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! Blue is a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.