Hello!

Daisysmama

Dec 2, 2019
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae
DaisyMae is my first bulldog. She was a puppy when I got her and she is now 7yo. Bulldogs are so special and I think you have to be a bully parent to understand just how unique they are. I know I will learn from all of you and I look forward to hearing about your beautiful pups!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN! Would love to see pictures of your girl

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! Yes...we want pictures. And you’re absolutely right, bully people are special!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
Very special! i honestly was going to give Ralph away a few times, moved into a new house, he was peeing and pooping everywhere! very stressful times! but that's behind us now! in fact Ralph has had a massive impact on my mother in law who has dementia, she never us to leave the house as she is very disabled and losing her memory, Ralph has completely changed her life, the in-laws come around 2 times a week for 4 hours to spend with Ralph whilst we're at work, she's a different lady now, and that's all down to Ralph.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
DaisyMae is my first bulldog. She was a puppy when I got her and she is now 7yo. Bulldogs are so special and I think you have to be a bully parent to understand just how unique they are. I know I will learn from all of you and I look forward to hearing about your beautiful pups!

Hi there, says Castor (who will turn 7 in April!).

Very special! i honestly was going to give Ralph away a few times, moved into a new house, he was peeing and pooping everywhere! very stressful times! but that's behind us now! in fact Ralph has had a massive impact on my mother in law who has dementia, she never us to leave the house as she is very disabled and losing her memory, Ralph has completely changed her life, the in-laws come around 2 times a week for 4 hours to spend with Ralph whilst we're at work, she's a different lady now, and that's all down to Ralph.

Wonderful to hear; I think Castor too would make a great therapy dog. He too is wonderful with elderly and disabled people.

- - - Updated - - -

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
He's like a Elephant with me, but around the Mother-in Law he's a different dog, Castor is gorgeous!

Johnnash7985

Jan 20, 2020
Pittsburgh PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
That is fantastic. Bulldogs make great companions. It’s great to hear that a Ralph has helped your mother in law.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN... we would love to see some pics!!!

OP
D

Daisysmama

Dec 2, 2019
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae
Thank you! I feel silly for asking, but is there a certain place to load pictures or do I just reply with a pic?

OP
D

Daisysmama

Dec 2, 2019
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae
I'm so glad to hear that your mother in law's illness has improved! It sounds like they were meant to find each other. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you! I feel silly for asking, but is there a certain place to load pictures or do I just reply with a pic?

You can do either... there is a section for pictures, but here is fine too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome! Yes pics please[emoji4]
Bella jumps on me and the kids when we get home but somehow knows not to but so excited around kids and the elderly. She is a different dog for sure around them.
They loved her at the nursing home/rehab facility when my father was in for months.
If I walked in without her they would all be so upset!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.