Bella Bulldog

Dec 9, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Hello everyone! I joined this forum with a new account as I used to have an account called Boka the Sweet Heart until she passed away 4 years ago. Recently we lost our sweet Pitbull of 12 years to a heart murmur and our Rhodesian Ridgeback is very lonely because he has been with our boy for 8 years ever since we adopted him so we decided to get an Olde English Bulldogge puppy. Sheā€™s coming on December 21 so weā€™re very excited! Her name is going to be Bella and sheā€™ll be 8 weeks old when we get her. Hereā€™s a picture of her: 395C07C0-527F-4378-BDD5-2056530650D6.png

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello everyone! I joined this forum with a new account as I used to have an account called Boka the Sweet Heart until she passed away 4 years ago. Recently we lost our sweet Pitbull of 12 years to a heart murmur and our Rhodesian Ridgeback is very lonely because he has been with our boy for 8 years ever since we adopted him so we decided to get an Olde English Bulldogge puppy. Sheā€™s coming on December 21 so weā€™re very excited! Her name is going to be Bella and sheā€™ll be 8 weeks old when we get her. Hereā€™s a picture of her: View attachment 118068

WELCOME BACK :)

So sorry for your loss. And now, youā€™re getting a beautiful little Bella. How sweet is that! Sure is the best Xmas gift ever... Donā€™t forget the photos!! We love photos which Iā€™m sure you know. :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
So sorry for your loss.
Bella is BeAuTiFuL!!
(Oh and I love her name[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
Uh oh...Bella has that look in her eye. Sheā€™s going to give your Ridgeback a fit.
:yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations on your new addition... she is precious!!! And my sincerest condolences on your losses... so hard to lose our fur babies.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello everyone! I joined this forum with a new account as I used to have an account called Boka the Sweet Heart until she passed away 4 years ago. Recently we lost our sweet Pitbull of 12 years to a heart murmur and our Rhodesian Ridgeback is very lonely because he has been with our boy for 8 years ever since we adopted him so we decided to get an Olde English Bulldogge puppy. Sheā€™s coming on December 21 so weā€™re very excited! Her name is going to be Bella and sheā€™ll be 8 weeks old when we get her. Hereā€™s a picture of her: View attachment 118068

Welcome back! Bella is a beauty... canā€™t wait to watch her grow.

Sorry for the los if you pitty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bella Bulldog

Dec 9, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Thank you everyone! We have almost everything ready for her weā€™re just waiting on the stroller and play pen! :D Iā€™ll definitely post pictures of her as soon as she comes!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome back! You will have the greatest Christmas gift ever! Bella will surely help you heal from your loss of your bull.

Members online

No members online now.