Hello from Clementine♥️ 14.5 year old Bulldog

Clementine2005

Oct 23, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Clementine
Hello from VA - Clementine is our 14.5 year old baby. She was diagnosed with probable Chemodectoma one year ago and now showing signs of regurgitation from pressure of the tumor on her esophagus. She sees a cardiologist, but unfortunately not much can be done at this point. I’m hoping to connect with others who may have gone through this with their bulldog.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello from VA - Clementine is our 14.5 year old baby. She was diagnosed with probable Chemodectoma one year ago and now showing signs of regurgitation from pressure of the tumor on her esophagus. She sees a cardiologist, but unfortunately not much can be done at this point. I’m hoping to connect with others who may have gone through this with their bulldog.

OMG....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Clementine!!! Please post a photo we sure would love to see our pretty girl.

Have you tried CBD oil? I definitely would be on it if it was one of my dogs. At her age I personally wouldn’t go with any meds. Whatever she has left, just spoil her with hugs. But yes CBD sure would be on my list. Great results too. A few members in here are using it for their dogs. [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/5-reasons-to-use-hemp-oil-for-dogs/

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello Clememtine! I am sure that you have had a wonderful life! Keep going girl.God be with you!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hello there, Clementine, says Castor, a young lad of 6.5! We have no experience of this but send our very best wishes to you.

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
Hi there.. Sorry to hear about Clementine. My Tia was 11 years old and had a tumor pushing on esophagus which caused her labored breathing, we had to let her go so that she would not suffer; it was one of the hardest decisions I've made and I still have a hard time with it. We did try CBD oil but it was too large and didn't seem to help. Gosh.. I sound like such a downer.. just enjoy your time with her.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH my goodness... we would SO love to see a pic of Clementine, and Welcome!!! I'm SO sorry to hear about your baby...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
OMG....HAPPY BIRTHDAY Clementine!!! Please post a photo we sure would love to see our pretty girl.

Have you tried CBD oil? I definitely would be on it if it was one of my dogs. At her age I personally wouldn’t go with any meds. Whatever she has left, just spoil her with hugs. But yes CBD sure would be on my list. Great results too. A few members in here are using it for their dogs. [MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION]

https://www.dogsnaturallymagazine.com/5-reasons-to-use-hemp-oil-for-dogs/

Yes, I would try CBD oil as well as there is no harm in giving it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome... I have no experience or advice. Wishing her some relief what a wonderful life you have given her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.