Greetings From Far Away

420trader

Apr 12, 2011
South Korea
Hey everyone!

I'm living in South Korea at the moment, I moved here from New York about a year ago. It's been pretty lonely and I decided to get a dog. My family, besides my mother, ABSOLUTELY hates pets. I don't really give a **** anymore, I've loved animals all my life and I want a dog. My last dog was a pit bull a long time ago. I want to do this right, well and joyfully which is how I found this site.

I have a bully coming in two days and I haven't been able to sleep the last week. I'm so excited but I've also been reading everything I can get my eyes on all day and night. I have an endless list of questions and the more I read the more questions I have :confused:

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi!" to the community before I drop some bombs loaded with questions on these boards ;)

I'M SO EXCITED :lol:
:bully:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Hope your bully gets there without a hitch and you can bombard us with pictures of him/her.

L

Lucy-licious

hi there and welcome to the friendliest EB site in the world :)
tell us all you know about your little guy so far name...colour etc...obviosly the pics on his arrival are a must :)
post away with all your questions someone will have an answer or we will help you find one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow how very exciting! Very glad you joined us and ask away, we always try to help all bully lovers and owners the best we can!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Congratulations on your new addition and welcome to this site.
Looking forward to lots of pics of your new pup!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello and welcome,
You certainly have come to the right place. You will find out a lot of information here. It takes time to read and know where to go so just start exploring.
Great choice for a dog! But then all of us here think that was also.

Ask questions, filter the responses, but make your own decisions. Everyone has opinions, and preferences, not all are facts but can help you decide.

Welcome~

OP

420trader

Apr 12, 2011
South Korea
Ahh! Thanks for all the welcomes! I've been reading all the old posts starting from the last page. There's so much info on here and I'm so glad I found this site. I have not been able to sleep properly because I'm so excited lol

At the moment, I've been basically puppy-proofing and trying to pick up everything I need. I was able to find Nature's Logic and Fromm in Korea but they both only have one distributor and a small selection. I'm going to be ordering all the other supplies online.

I haven't asked any questions yet because there's so much in the old posts on the forums I feel like I can find the answers with a quick search. I'm glad I found this community!

A quick question that popped up just now is, can you crate train and paper train or is that too confusing and pretty much go against each other?

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. Wow, Korea, what are you doing over there? Did you find your puppy locally? How exciting, your world will soon transform into a bully addiction!

I crate and paper trained. I would crate only when gone, however my Bella has a medical issue that made me put down papers when home, just in case. Both worked well.

I can't wait to see photos.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your upcoming pup ... the expectation here is to post pics the night of when you get him, so pls don't forget! :lol:

I tried to paper train and crate train my Stig, but in the end we just had to continually take him out whenever we thought he had to go and just let him go free on the paper whenever he wanted.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.