Hi :)

kadii93

Aug 16, 2019
United Kingdom
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Stanley
Hi all :newhere:, I'm a first time EB mummy&any hints, tips, tricks, advice etc would be really grateful. Stanley's nearly 15weeks old&doing really well. Also any advice on how to get/train him to go up&down the stairs. Thanks :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi all :newhere:, I'm a first time EB mummy&any hints, tips, tricks, advice etc would be really grateful. Stanley's nearly 15weeks old&doing really well. Also any advice on how to get/train him to go up&down the stairs. Thanks :)

WELCOME!!

There is so much advice in here you will be reading for a year’s worth. At the right hand side there is a search button, simply type in what you’re looking for it will bring you to the threads. Or ask us your specific question. We like photos would be great to see your puppy. :)

BTW he’ll go up the stairs but still young to go down. You might want to carry him so he does pull anything.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hi and welcome :) Greatest place you've found. enjoy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN!!

Agreed.. no down stairs till at least 6 months due to bones still growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! Let’s see some photos!

I third the no going stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
kadii93

kadii93

Aug 16, 2019
United Kingdom
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Stanley
Thanks everyone! I did think it was abit early for him to be going down but thought I'd still ask. I've uploaded some photos and all of your babies are GORGEOUS btw :loveeyes::loveeyes:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome!!! You will find lots of good info here. Re pictures, when you post, click on the image in the bar that looks like a tree in a box and it will let you upload your pictures into your posts for all to see!

Ah, I just checked your profile and see you made an album! I also see the dreaded words "Royal Canin"! Sorry, not a good food at all. You can do a search for foods that are recommended or just ask here. I don't have a puppy so can't help there.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Thanks everyone! I did think it was abit early for him to be going down but thought I'd still ask. I've uploaded some photos and all of your babies are GORGEOUS btw :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Like [MENTION=13737]1Chumly[/MENTION] said Royal Canin is a no-no...UK has Acana. Go for that! One protein per bag, start with the lamb one n rotate after each bag to a new flavour. You’ll avoid health issues down the road!!

Staff online

Members online