from the uk new member.

stanlee

Aug 8, 2019
Leeds
Country
united kingdon
Bulldog(s) Names
Maisey
Hi all we are just in the process of getting our bulldog pup. We have an adult Shih Tzu which is a little terror and think he owns the house.

We used to have had a Staffordshire bull terrier 4 years ago which we had to put to sleep at 9 years old due to a battle with cancer and I have always wanted a bulldog and love the breed.

Thank you for letting me join the forum :newhere:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi all we are just in the process of getting our bulldog pup. We have an adult Shih Tzu which is a little terror and think he owns the house.

We used to have had a Staffordshire bull terrier 4 years ago which we had to put to sleep at 9 years old due to a battle with cancer and I have always wanted a bulldog and love the breed.

:welcome4: I answered you on your other post for dog size. Don’t forget the photos we like photos. :)

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Hi Stan and welcome, this is a great forum with lots of very knowledgeable members, where abouts in the UK are you? We’re in Leeds.

And as was already said people here love photos :D

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor says hi!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Welcome to EBN,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
S

stanlee

Aug 8, 2019
Leeds
Country
united kingdon
Bulldog(s) Names
Maisey
Hi Stan and welcome, this is a great forum with lots of very knowledgeable members, where abouts in the UK are you? We’re in Leeds.

And as was already said people here love photos :D

From Leeds also.

Amy89

Jun 20, 2019
Country
United kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Welcome from Lincolnshire.

We love pictures post some up.

Bruce says hi.

20190808_203502.jpg

inCollage_20190810_220602237.jpg

OP
S

stanlee

Aug 8, 2019
Leeds
Country
united kingdon
Bulldog(s) Names
Maisey
We decided not to get the boy we was going to get for a number of reasons but we are still going to get a bully.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online