Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thanks for the warm welcome, I put my fb page under my profile so you can see all my other pets and family. just add me as a friend on fb...also how do I blog and chat?

The Blog feature is for 4 paw members if you want to become one. And to chat, you just need 10 posts. Then the typing box will appear. You now have 8 so you are almost there! :up:

I will look you up on facebook too!

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

I could not find you on facebook.... look me up I am bullmama delano :)

OP
S

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Thanks for the info, I just found you on FB but there isn't an option to add you as a friend...I sent you a message :)

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

I am posting just so I have another post.....Ollie is doing awesome! He some how got his big behind under my bed and slept there last night! It was so funny I could hear him but not see him!

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

I don't think you can see my photos unless you are my friend

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[/COLOR]I am posting just so I have another post.....Ollie is doing awesome! He some how got his big behind under my bed and slept there last night! It was so funny I could hear him but not see him!

Yup, that's one of their trademarks! Welcome x 10!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Good Day from Kentucky~
Glad to meet you and Ollie. Look around and explore and you will learn a lot about the breed and owners. The breed is easier to learn....
We look forward to pictures and posts.

Members online

No members online now.