Hello from Kentucky

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I just adopted my bully yesterday, his name is Ollie and is about 1 year old! he is awesome!! I look forward to learning more about him and his breed!

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Welcome! This is a wonderful site, you will learn sooooo much! Everyone here is very knowledgeable about the breed and are very helpful! Hope to see pics soon!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, so glad you found us. Now just a warning, we will nag you for photos of Ollie, also this place is addicting. Enjoy.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome and we can't to see pics. We are neighbors, I'm in Mo

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, glad you adopted. Would love to hear the story about how it happened! If you have any questions, just ask!

OP
S

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
I just randomly was on craigslist and someone was getting rid of him because there son could not take care of him and I sent them a message and 2 days later I went to pick him up! He snores and farts and my we all love him! I"m going to try and upload photos now!

OP
S

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Ok I posted a few pictures....I need to get him to the vet this week and a collar, not sure if he has had his own collar in the past!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! You may want to find out if he has been chipped or not at the vets too. If he has you will need to go thru the previous owners I think to make it easier to change the info over. (Not 100% sure on that) If he hasnt been chipped then I highly recommend getting it done. I need to go find these pics you posted! :) Dont be shy ask any questions you have.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Welcome [MENTION=2201]starjess81[/MENTION]...I will go look for pics! I am so happy you adopted..good for you and especially good for Ollie! We are pretty new here too and everyone is very welcoming and knowledgable.. Ask any questions you have..

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing pictures soon. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I am fairly new here myself but everyone here is really knowledgeable and nice! Can't wait to see Ollie. Oh, and I am in KY too :)

L

Lucy-licious

welcome to EBN and good on you adopting Ollie I hope you are both very happy together.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Welcome to this site.
You will learn a lot from reading what is posted. Explore all of the different areas.
Ask questions, read lots of answers to help decide your own.
Bulldogs are wonderful as you will soon discover!

OP
S

starjess81

Apr 12, 2011
Herndon, Ky
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
Thanks for the warm welcome, I put my fb page under my profile so you can see all my other pets and family. just add me as a friend on fb...also how do I blog and chat?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online