2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hope everyone had a good week end. I need some advice if anyone could help me out on this. One of my girls is having a skin issue. Just started. I am feeding her Royal Canin. Dry dog food. Could this be causing the skin issue? Now my other girl does not have this issue. I have been checking out other dog food thinking about changing the food. I am thinking about going with Orijen or Merrick Grain Free dry food. Can anyone give me some pointers.
Thanks for any help you can give.

God Bless
BJ

Yes, RC is not a good food, some dogs will be OK with it but most are not.

Here are foods a lot her do well with .. no particular order but all grain free

Orijen
Acana
Earthborn Holistic
Zingnature
Fromm
The honest kitchen (dehydrated raw)

OP
bj4ta

bj4ta

May 22, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Harley
I am thinking about going with orijen been reading good reports about it. Your bully’s are beautiful.
Thank you for responding Christine. It is always nice to chat with new people.
Have a Bless evening.

BJ

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Great looking ladies.... congrats on them sitting side by side and facing the camera without moving.

OP
bj4ta

bj4ta

May 22, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Harley
Great looking ladies.... congrats on them sitting side by side and facing the camera without moving.

Thank you. They are camera hogs. Lol. They are good about having pictures made. Your bull’s are beautiful.

Have a good day.
BJ

OP
bj4ta

bj4ta

May 22, 2019
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chloe & Harley
I would like to thank everyone that welcome me and my girls on this site. I am new and rusty about posting. But I will get the hang of it. I hope everyone had a wonderful week end. Taking one of my girls to the vet today. She got a skin problem. I don’t know if it is the food I am feeding her or something. But I will find out today. Thinking about changing the food I am feeding them to either Merrill or Canidae. Do anyone use these before. If so can you tell me a little about it. Witch s better.

Sorry from asking so much. Just new at this.
God Bless.
Have a wonderful day.

BJ

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would like to thank everyone that welcome me and my girls on this site. I am new and rusty about posting. But I will get the hang of it. I hope everyone had a wonderful week end. Taking one of my girls to the vet today. She got a skin problem. I don’t know if it is the food I am feeding her or something. But I will find out today. Thinking about changing the food I am feeding them to either Merrill or Canidae. Do anyone use these before. If so can you tell me a little about it. Witch s better.

Sorry from asking so much. Just new at this.
God Bless.
Have a wonderful day.

BJ

Ask all the questions you need to.. we are here to help.

Candidate is a good choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.