Hello from Toronto

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
So glad I found this site! Im Anna from Toronto, ontario, I have a one and a half year old EBD named Gregory. He is not your typical laid back lazy boy, he has tons of energy and loves to party as my fiance says. Looking forward to talk to you all, and getting lots of advice from fellow bully parents.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome fellow Torontonian! I won't be surprised if you get as addicted as we regulars do to this site. Gregory's such an awesome name and can't wait to see pics!

L

Lucy-licious

Glad your here
and Gregory! is a cool name for your boy...looking forward to seeing pics of him and hearing about his Partying :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome aboard! We LOVE pics, videos and stories so share please! Also if you have any questions feel free to ask! :)

OP
buffalobabie

buffalobabie

Apr 11, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Bulldog(s) Names
Gregory
ok finally figured out how to set the profile picture, my laptop was acting a little silly. Ill post more soon!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So glad you found us, let us know if you have any questions! Gregory is a doll!

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Welcome you will love this site just as much as everyone loves pics of bullies, I hope you learn as much as I have since I have joined. Cindy and the gang

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.