Hi from Ohio

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hi from your neighbor on the the west ~ Indiana. Glad to have you on board!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Welcome~ You will find lots of others on this site who have LOTS of dogs and an assortment of other animals.
There are lots of places to look and read. Please feel free to share.

OP
G

Grace Exline

Mar 25, 2011
Southeastern, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe, Brutus, Jack, Lucy
As for stories I have tons. Who wouldn't with the zoo I have. LOL One that comes to mind is the story of the movies. We have a room with 3 cages in it for 3 of the bulldogs when we are away from home or asleep and when they eat (Zoe the princess is a good girl and doesn't chew stuff up so she stays in our room). Well I had an old tv that has a VCR built in so I thought I'd put it in the dogs room to see if that would keep them calm while eating because they like to bark at each other. The first night it was in there I put in a Cabbage Patch Kids movie and Brutus continued to bark off and on so finally my boyfriend went in and told him that if he didn't be quiet then the movie was going off. We didn't hear another peep out of any of them until the movie was over. It has been a little over a week now and putting in a movie still keeps them all calm and quiet.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Welcome! I can't wait to see some pictures of your furry family. The llamas must be really neat!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
As for stories I have tons. Who wouldn't with the zoo I have. LOL One that comes to mind is the story of the movies. We have a room with 3 cages in it for 3 of the bulldogs when we are away from home or asleep and when they eat (Zoe the princess is a good girl and doesn't chew stuff up so she stays in our room). Well I had an old tv that has a VCR built in so I thought I'd put it in the dogs room to see if that would keep them calm while eating because they like to bark at each other. The first night it was in there I put in a Cabbage Patch Kids movie and Brutus continued to bark off and on so finally my boyfriend went in and told him that if he didn't be quiet then the movie was going off. We didn't hear another peep out of any of them until the movie was over. It has been a little over a week now and putting in a movie still keeps them all calm and quiet.

That's so funny .... bulldogs are just so smart!!! Oh wait, they were watching cabbage patch kids ... so maybe not! :lol:

OP
G

Grace Exline

Mar 25, 2011
Southeastern, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoe, Brutus, Jack, Lucy

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Grace! Do you get any sleep with all those animals??! We just have a bully and Boston and I get woken up all night! Too funny about the cabbage patch video! :lol:

It took me awhile to figure out the tapatalk for my phone. You have to search for bulldog and look for this site on the list, then log into here from the phone. It should save it for you . Much easier to read on a small phone.

Can't wait to see pictures of your bully collection and other animals!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.