New Member from Texas!

OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Thanks! I will post more pics. My cousin lives in Southern California. When I went to visit her a few years ago ...I saw a lot of bulldogs there. Cutty is a cutie!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thanks [MENTION=2173]Erika[/MENTION] hard to find a bully that isnt cute tho huh? Yes I do think they are beginning to become very popular here. Still not something you see on every corner but def a lot more of them these days thats for sure!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Welcome.. you have come to the right place. Our bullies are about the same age. Duke is 3 1/2 .. I am a new member for about 3 weeks now and have already had an emergency with Duke at the hospital ( he ate a toy ) in any case everyone on here is so nice , supportive and knowledgeable .. you will be so happy you joined! and your Princess is precious! :luv:

OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Thanks for the welcome! Your Baby Duke is a handsome fella! Hope he is ok after eating a toy. Did he have to get surgery??

Erika and Princess

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello Erika,
Adopting or buying a Bullie is a big decision. As with any pet, there are lots of issues to learn about that is specific to that breed. There are lots of threads on this site to read about. Everyone is willing to share from their own opinions and experiences. Read and filter and be sure and consult a vet who REALLY knows about EBD's. While many vet's are good vet's, most do not really KNOW Bullies. Ask around and also check the Vet Recommendation on this website.
As with any care of animals, constant attention to changes in diet, health, behavior, BM's and personality are important to learn and monitor.
But Bullies are wonderful dogs and LOVE people and give back much much more.
Welcome,
Feel free to contact individuals for more information.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.