New Member from Texas!

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Hi everyone...

My name is Erika and Princess is our bulldog. My boyfriend and I rescued her 3 years ago this month. We love her very much. As she has gotten older, we have had some more health issues with her. So it will be nice to share that with other bulldog owners to get some extra insight! My last bulldog was a male...and he had less problems than my female. But she is worth every penny!

Erika
:bully:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes....pictures are a must. I've seen some photos of Princess and I must say....she is beautiful and her smile is to die for! Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to get to know you both better.

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
Welcome to EBN! Feel free to join in on any or all discussions in our forums! Lots of info on anything bulldog and more!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome!!! I would love to hear her rescue story!

L

Lucy-licious

Welcome Erika, I too like [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] am looking forward to hearing Princess' story.
She is gorgeous :luv: looking forward to more photos :)
There is a wealth of information already shared on here please check out the Bulldog Health section.
You may find something there that helps there with Princess' issues.
There is always someone here who has an answer for most problems and if not we will all strive to help you find one :)

There's lots of fun things here too photo of the month competition, photo and video themes, fun polls
Float around and post away looking forward to hearing about some of the tricks Princess must get up too :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Princess is adorable! Welcome. Looking forward to seeing lots more about her.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Welcome Erika and Princess. Really :heart: her avatar pic! Yes, we'd all love to hear your rescue story as we all have a special place in our hearts for rescues. Can't wait to hear from you again!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Princess is a cutie..... I look forward to seeing more of her. Our Princess Gracie came to us as Gracie but she is such a sweetie Princess Gracie became her name before long.... She is also referred to as HRH *Her Royal Highness* ;)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, this is a perfect place for any bully parent. As you see, we now have 2 Princesses here. I love the photo you have, she is a cutie. Bless you for adopting!

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome!!! Your princess is adorable!!!!! :heart: Love that little tongue sticking out!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hello, welcome to EBN!! :)

Love your avatar pic, too cute! You'll have to share some more photos :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we all do! Your girl is just adorable!!! We love pics in case you couldnt tell so feel free to post away. ;)

OP
Erika

Erika

Apr 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess, Boss Lady P, P Dawg
Thank you. When I figure out how to put up more pics I will. You little Delilah is a beauty too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online