mataleaon

Jan 2, 2019
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman & Maverick
Hello, I have finally signed up after following for years. Love all the info and looking forward to reading more on our beloved bulldogs. The great info on dry dog food and allergies helped in making me a member. Will be switching my bullies soon to zignature so will be adding a post on how that goes.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome!!
I have learned so much here and had many laughs from the posts too!!
Oh and pictures pictures pictures please!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello, I have finally signed up after following for years. Love all the info and looking forward to reading more on our beloved bulldogs. The great info on dry dog food and allergies helped in making me a member. Will be switching my bullies soon to zignature so will be adding a post on how that goes.

Welcome to you and your pack!! You will find the best people and bully lovers here. Always someone here to help! I joined when Joey was 9 weeks old, she turns 4 years old May 31st.......if that tells you anything LOL How about photos of your pups?? A proper introduction LOL

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE to see pics of your baby...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

:welcome4:

As you’ve been reading for years......lol..... we like photos!!! :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well, officially welcome to EBN! So happy you decided to join us... looking forward to pictures of your babies

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.