Newbie from Philly- who’s in PA????

Hanks dad

Oct 9, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
Hello and I am Nick from Philadelphia suburbs and proud new owner of a 4.5 month old pure breed English bulldog!!! We got him 2 months ago and 29lbs ago up near NYC. I have been doing the new dog owner food shuffle from the Breeders choice of cow food Royal Canin and currently landed on TOTW along w freezed dried fish sprinkle (with various fresh blueberries, bananas and a hard boiled egg white as a treat)
I’m currently dealing with tear stains but love this forum
FB427054-7C90-4F3A-864C-249C896DDE32.jpeg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello and I am Nick from Philadelphia suburbs and proud new owner of a 4.5 month old pure breed English bulldog!!! We got him 2 months ago and 29lbs ago up near NYC. I have been doing the new dog owner food shuffle from the Breeders choice of cow food Royal Canin and currently landed on TOTW along w freezed dried fish sprinkle (with various fresh blueberries, bananas and a hard boiled egg white as a treat)
View attachment 114148

Hey there!! He is so handsome!!! Just returned from the Philly burbs, Lansdale, PA. Our office is in Hatfield and I'm currently am in Central PA.

Edited....just saw his name is HANK :)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
What a handsome boy! Glad you got him off the RC. What protein are you feeding him now as the food could be causing the tear stains but there could be other causes as well like entropion or if the water he drinks is tap water.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 114148

PHILLY!!!! YO! Welcome to EBN! I am a Philly native, but live about an hour northwest of city above Valley Forge. Hank is one handsome boy! TOTW is a pretty good food and many have good results with it.... tears statins as Citty mentioned can be from the protein or eyes issues.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome3: [MENTION=18665]Hanks dad[/MENTION] Glad you joined! Hank is a handsome boy!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hi and welcome :) HANK .... love the name ;) Thats my boys name too :) :) He sure is one heck of a hunk! Going to be a big boy it looks! Enjoy, and you'll get lots of great info here from so many with experience with this special breed :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome ! Hank is do handsome!!

Tawnys mom

Sep 11, 2018
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tawny
He is a good looking guy [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online