jhuerto23

Sep 17, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boba
Hi,
My name is Jeff and I am a very proud and happy father of three boys and one baby girl name Boba my Female English Bulldog. Boba is a little over 8weeks old now she was born in San Francisco, my wife flew to get her for me for my birthday present. I've always wanted a bulldog since I was very young and now that has all changed thanks to my wife. We also have a 1year old French Bulldog name Maui who we also got from the same breeder in San Francisco. It has been pretty interesting watching the two play together. Anyway, I don't want to make this introduction too long. I just wanted to join the forum to get more educated about the breed. I know that bulldog have a lot of issues and I want to make sure that those things to happen to Boba. Looking forward to lots of reading and if any of you folks are in Las Vegas, I would not mind meeting up and having the bullies play.

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjwpRrljYG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/video]

Thanks everyone!
Jeff

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your babies are adorable, we would LOVE to see more pics!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi,
My name is Jeff and I am a very proud and happy father of three boys and one baby girl name Boba my Female English Bulldog. Boba is a little over 8weeks old now she was born in San Francisco, my wife flew to get her for me for my birthday present. I've always wanted a bulldog since I was very young and now that has all changed thanks to my wife. We also have a 1year old French Bulldog name Maui who we also go from the same breeder in San Francisco. It has been pretty interesting watching the two play together. Anyway, I don't want to make this introduction too long. I just wanted to join the forum to get more educated about the breed. I know that bulldog have a lot of issues and I want to make sure that those things to happen to Boba. Looking forward to lots of reading and if any of you folks are in Las Vegas, I would not mind meeting up and having the bullies play.

[video]https://www.instagram.com/p/BnjwpRrljYG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/video]

Thanks everyone!
Jeff

Welcome to EBN! Congratulations on your precious little girl. I love the video!!! I also have a French bulldog and English bulldog and your Frenchie is so typical at the end of the video where he walks away and just ignores the puppy is priceless!! Lol lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
J

jhuerto23

Sep 17, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boba
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your babies are adorable, we would LOVE to see more pics!!!

It's hard to get them to stay still. I will try to get some posted soon!

OP
J

jhuerto23

Sep 17, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boba
Welcome to EBN! Congratulations on your precious little girl. I love the video!!! I also have a French bulldog and English bulldog and your Frenchie is so typical at the end of the video where he walks away and just ignores the puppy is priceless!! Lol lol

Thank you! Maui is so chill we love his personality. He acts like an older brother to Boba most of the time. Pretty amazing how two different breed can act to one and another.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you! Maui is so chill we love his personality. He acts like an older brother to Boba most of the time. Pretty amazing how two different breed can act to one and another.

Our Frenchy, Chelios wanted nothing to do with his younger brother Lambeau for almost 2 weeks then all heck broke loose in play and they are best buds now almost 4 years later

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi,
My name is Jeff and I am a very proud and happy father of three boys and one baby girl name Boba my Female English Bulldog. Boba is a little over 8weeks old now she was born in San Francisco, my wife flew to get her for me for my birthday present. I've always wanted a bulldog since I was very young and now that has all changed thanks to my wife. We also have a 1year old French Bulldog name Maui who we also go from the same breeder in San Francisco. It has been pretty interesting watching the two play together. Anyway, I don't want to make this introduction too long. I just wanted to join the forum to get more educated about the breed. I know that bulldog have a lot of issues and I want to make sure that those things to happen to Boba. Looking forward to lots of reading and if any of you folks are in Las Vegas, I would not mind meeting up and having the bullies play.

Thanks everyone!
Jeff

Hi and welcome to you all :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the video.....LOVE more please :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
welcome and great little video. So happy for you, Happy Birthday :) what a good wife you have ;)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! I have a French Bulldog and English Bulldog as well! My Frenchie will be 6 in April and Louie will be 2 in February. Jax wouldn't go anywhere near Louie for the first 3 weeks.

Let's see some pictures!

OP
J

jhuerto23

Sep 17, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boba
Welcome! I have a French Bulldog and English Bulldog as well! My Frenchie will be 6 in April and Louie will be 2 in February. Jax wouldn't go anywhere near Louie for the first 3 weeks.

Let's see some pictures!

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! Quick question, recenty Boba is starting to bite Maui and really dig in while they play. Is this a normal behavior for a puppy? Maui just lets her bite him and just shoves or kicks her off when she bites too hard. Enjoy the pictures!

IMG-0784.JPG
IMG-0830.JPG
IMG-0912.JPG

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone! Quick question, recenty Boba is starting to bite Maui and really dig in while they play. Is this a normal behavior for a puppy? Maui just lets her bite him and just shoves or kicks her off when she bites too hard. Enjoy the pictures!

View attachment 113969
View attachment 113970
View attachment 113971

Such cuties!!!!

Oh yes, typical puppy behavior...that is just what they do as they have no manners. That is one of the reasons Jax hated playing with Louie when he was so young cause Louie would always grab onto his jowls and they have razor sharp teeth. The older dog will usually correct the younger one. However, in the case of Louie, he never cared lol. Jax would (and still) correct him when he is bugging and Louie just goes right back.

OP
J

jhuerto23

Sep 17, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Boba
Such cuties!!!!

Oh yes, typical puppy behavior...that is just what they do as they have no manners. That is one of the reasons Jax hated playing with Louie when he was so young cause Louie would always grab onto his jowls and they have razor sharp teeth. The older dog will usually correct the younger one. However, in the case of Louie, he never cared lol. Jax would (and still) correct him when he is bugging and Louie just goes right back.

Thank you for the feedback about the puppy behavior.

Most Reactions