tman007

Sep 12, 2018
Las Vegas Nv.
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
I have a 16 week old male puppy and he is looking gangly. So I was seaching for pictures to see if I could fine some that looked like him. I know that large dogs go through a awkward stage as I seached for answers I found this form. So here I am. I bought Oscar on the 8th of this month, my birthday was the 11th. I am working on housebreaking him. Its a little slow because its still so hot here. But I am very patient with him I dont want him to over heat. He is dark brindle and white. Him and I work on it longer in the evenings. Thanls for letting me join looking forward to having fun.:yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE to see pics of Oscar... it's very normal for puppies to go thru a gangly stage.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes, let’s see pictures! When Louie was younger I always said he was part Boxer because of his daddy long legs. He still kind of has them and he’ll be 2 in February. It is common for them to go through a lanky phase. They start filling out their second year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have a 16 week old male puppy and he is looking gangly. So I was seaching for pictures to see if I could fine some that looked like him. I know that large dogs go through a awkward stage as I seached for answers I found this form. So here I am. I bought Oscar on the 8th of this month, my birthday was the 11th. I am working on housebreaking him. Its a little slow because its still so hot here. But I am very patient with him I dont want him to over heat. He is dark brindle and white. Him and I work on it longer in the evenings. Thanls for letting me join looking forward to having fun.:yes:

Welcome!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Welcome.... please posted some photos and we can provide some insight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online