kbhoney31

Jul 28, 2018
Oklahoma
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Sammy
My husband and I were gifted a 10 week old bully pup, Sammy, a few days ago. My sister had purchased him because he was cute and after a week decided he was too much to handle. This irks me to no end because I canā€™t believe how irresponsible she is. Weā€™d taken in a Morkie a couple of years ago and love her to pieces. Iā€™ve been reading up on bullyā€™s so Iā€™m more knowledgeable. All I knew was they were adorable and they drool and fart and snore. Any and all tips are welcome. Weā€™re definitely in this for the long haul because I absolutely canā€™t stand irresponsible pet owners. Weā€™ve laughed so much over the last couple of days. Our Morkie, Piper, was jealous at first but she loves him now and even shares her toys and treats.

F670852F-569D-4433-8F20-5C37572F855E.jpeg

C1F492B5-CE58-42CE-8C05-F326318882E0.jpg

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Awe....welcome and Sammy is adorable! They are characters for sure!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh boy are you in for more and more laughs!!!!!! they are the funniest differentest dogs i have EVER had the pleasure to share my life with. They can surly be a handful and you have found truly, from the depths of my heart, the best place ever to get all the help you need. These people love and have so much experience with this cockied breed that can cause us to question so much! Welcome :) And so glad your sis had the smarts to gift that precious bundle to you :) enjoy, and keep the pictures comming :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Well you have a nice sister. What a great gift! Piper n Sammy will be good buddies now. Congrats n Welcome!!! Great info if you use the search button. Get yourself some marrow bones for his size so Sammy can chew on. Make sure itā€™s the one with marrow. Freeze them. Keeps their little shark teeth at bay.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My husband and I were gifted a 10 week old bully pup, Sammy, a few days ago. My sister had purchased him because he was cute and after a week decided he was too much to handle. This irks me to no end because I canā€™t believe how irresponsible she is. Weā€™d taken in a Morkie a couple of years ago and love her to pieces. Iā€™ve been reading up on bullyā€™s so Iā€™m more knowledgeable. All I knew was they were adorable and they drool and fart and snore. Any and all tips are welcome. Weā€™re definitely in this for the long haul because I absolutely canā€™t stand irresponsible pet owners. Weā€™ve laughed so much over the last couple of days. Our Morkie, Piper, was jealous at first but she loves him now and even shares her toys and treats.

View attachment 113396

View attachment 113397

OMG -- what a looker.... so freakin cutie! Thank you for being such a wonderful person and taking both those babies so they can have a great life. Avoid chicken and grains if feeding kibble, bulldogs tend to have issues with both.

Farting, snoring and drooling.... well, we can help keep the farts away. Good quality food will lessen that impact. Snoring, well.. in most, it is part of who they are. Drooling, again some do but most don't unless food is nearby :)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.