New Here and Already Looking for a New Adoption

bluedragoon44

May 23, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hi, my wife and I are new members here but long-time bulldog parents. We currently have a 14 year old Olde English, a 1 year old English, and we just recently lost our beloved American Bulldog after 12 years. I was looking at potential adoptees and rescues yesterday and I came across an Olde English puppy, black in color, with a cleft palate. The dog is a special needs dog from the perspective that her handicap prevented her from properly feeding as a puppy, but she apparently is getting better. Now that we are interested in this puppy, I can't find her in the various adoption listings. Can any of you point me in the right direction, my wife and I would seriously consider adopting this dog. Thanks all!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi, my wife and I are new members here but long-time bulldog parents. We currently have a 14 year old Olde English, a 1 year old English, and we just recently lost our beloved American Bulldog after 12 years. I was looking at potential adoptees and rescues yesterday and I came across an Olde English puppy, black in color, with a cleft palate. The dog is a special needs dog from the perspective that her handicap prevented her from properly feeding as a puppy, but she apparently is getting better. Now that we are interested in this puppy, I can't find her in the various adoption listings. Can any of you point me in the right direction, my wife and I would seriously consider adopting this dog. Thanks all!

Hi there.... welcome to EBN! Where are you located? I'll do some searching o the site to see if I can find the baby you are referring to, but in the meantime, if we know where you are located, we could get you in touch with a bulldog rescue. I tagged a few members that might be able to help find the pup you are referring to

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae

It would be helpful to know what state you are located in. Also, do you remember the date of the post?

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
The only cleft bully that I am aware of (that we have cross posted) is Whiskey and she's 5 years old. I'll keep my eyes open though!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.