acksindelar

Jun 19, 2018
Nebraska
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Debbie
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask a question. Debbie will be turning 10 weeks Tuesday. When we got her hime the breeder was feeding her Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe. Reviews on this?

Debbie is doing very well with potty training. Still some mishaps at night but in due time I think she will get it. We take her out every 2 hrs. What worries me is that I live in a split level home. She has mastered going up the steps...but going down....well...thats interesting. We will continue working with her. My worry is that how is she gonna know to let me know she has to potty if she cant get down them steps. Any suggestions would be great.

I am still a neevous wreck. I just want to be a great puppy mom and make sure she is safe. I am constanaly looking up things. Ugh. I just keep telling myself this too shall pass. Any advice or encouragement is always welcome. We really do love her. Dont get me wrong. I am just not good with change.

Thanks guys. I seriously love this site!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to ask a question. Debbie will be turning 10 weeks Tuesday. When we got her hime the breeder was feeding her Whole Earth Farms Grain Free Recipe. Reviews on this?

Debbie is doing very well with potty training. Still some mishaps at night but in due time I think she will get it. We take her out every 2 hrs. What worries me is that I live in a split level home. She has mastered going up the steps...but going down....well...thats interesting. We will continue working with her. My worry is that how is she gonna know to let me know she has to potty if she cant get down them steps. Any suggestions would be great.

I am still a neevous wreck. I just want to be a great puppy mom and make sure she is safe. I am constanaly looking up things. Ugh. I just keep telling myself this too shall pass. Any advice or encouragement is always welcome. We really do love her. Dont get me wrong. I am just not good with change.

Thanks guys. I seriously love this site!

BREATHE!!!!

According to dog advisor which most of us in here all check as they are really good is you have a 4star brand. As most knows I’m a Acana or orijen believe. They are always at the top as kibbles. Anyhoo, go with the flow....

https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-reviews/acana-regionals-dog-food-usa/

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
As Helene stated, 4 stars is a good food as long as you stay grain free .. try to avoid chicken as many have issues with it (probably the processing procedure).

As for steps, I’m of the belief that they should not go down stairs till they are six months old die to the pounding and the bones are still soft and growing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Agree with Christine on no stairs until 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haile2066

Nov 1, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus and Brando
Don't worry about the potty training thing, after a certain amount of time when she will correlate going potty outside with praise, she'll get that part and just hold it until you take her out. My two older dogs don't give me any cues they need to go outside, just hold it until we take them out, the 4 month old is still crated when we can't helicopter parent her. As soon as we take her out of the crate, we immediately take her outside to do her business. Fortunately, we haven't had any accidents in the house since the first week we had her.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.