Im new here

bigmac

Apr 2, 2011
Sacramento, California, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Mac
I am new here, just got an English Bulldog my first one. Both my husband and I have wanted one since we were kids but our ex's never would let us have one so now that we are settled we bought one a few days ago. His name is Big Mac "Mac" for short. Sorry the pics were huge so now you have to click on them to see full size.

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Mac is a cutie.......pleeeeeeeze post more pix of him.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Mac is darling! Welcome to this friendly and informative site!

P.S. [MENTION=2143]bigmac[/MENTION] not wanting a Bulldog is a good reason for your exs to be exs!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Congrats on new pup. Same story here both my hubby's and I exes were the same way. Now we have two. Mac is adorable

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Welcome!!! glad you finally got the BEST dog out there!! the English bulldog!:heart: can't wait to see more pictures!

OP
bigmac

bigmac

Apr 2, 2011
Sacramento, California, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Big Mac
Yes a perfect reason for them to be ex's lol I knew I had to wait to be able to properly care for one in case a problem arises but many times I was settled and financially ready but was still told no :( I can tell they are addictive though. My daughter wants to do JR handling with him but I have a lot to learn about showing in the AKC she use to show UKC. I already love him so much.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He is so handsome I love his coloring and markings! Welcome aboard!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2143]bigmac[/MENTION], Welcome!! Bigmac is adorable and I can relate to the X story as well, after being divorced 14 yrs and not financially able to buy one much less take care of health problems if any arose. I remarried a year and a half ago, when my husband ask me what I wanted for a wedding present...you got it... a bully!! and I got one!! You are going to love it here, we all a bunch of addicts---addicted to our bully's that is!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome to EBN ... I do hope you love it here as much as we do!!!

My favorite is that second pic!!! :up:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome Bigmac and I love the name by the way! Your baby is adorable congrats on finally getting your dream pup!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.