Hello From Pittsburgh

mgnipp16

Apr 28, 2018
Pittsburgh
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hazel
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I am 30 years old and live in Pittsburgh, PA with my hubby, furbaby bichon frise named Louis, and our newest furbaby english bulldog named Hazel. We did a lot of research before getting Hazel, so we knew what we were getting into but I still have a million questions so am glad to have found a site where I can get answers. Hazel 1.jpg

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I am 30 years old and live in Pittsburgh, PA with my hubby, furbaby bichon frise named Louis, and our newest furbaby english bulldog named Hazel. We did a lot of research before getting Hazel, so we knew what we were getting into but I still have a million questions so am glad to have found a site where I can get answers.View attachment 112330

Ohhhhh she is sure a cutie!!! Welcome!! Loads of great info in EBN. Type in the search button and you’ll find most of your questions answered or ask us away. Most ppl ask about food. If it’s kibbles stick to Acana, Orijien, Fromm, Zignature. Acana has tripe in it which is fantastic for dogs n one protein per bag so you can monitor any allergies if any. Eliminate it from your “hit list” as we say n within a year you’ll know what she can eat or not. Easier to start now with one protein per bag than later. Again Welcome n we like photos!!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hi and welcome :) Your in for a real treat with these guys and lots of laughs. I never ever knew a breed like them and am so pleased i found out. Shes a little doll and you will enjoy learning here all about some of their sillyness, needs, and just pure lovieness of them. Enjoy, and do share more pics :)

lucysmomma

Jan 19, 2018
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Welcome!! She’s beautiful :) I’m still a newbie here. But I have learned so much from this forum. Great place to be.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a cutie pie!!! :welcome3: to EBN!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:EBNwelcome:Hazel is so cute!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi everyone! My name is Melissa. I am 30 years old and live in Pittsburgh, PA with my hubby, furbaby bichon frise named Louis, and our newest furbaby english bulldog named Hazel. We did a lot of research before getting Hazel, so we knew what we were getting into but I still have a million questions so am glad to have found a site where I can get answers.View attachment 112330

HI!! Welcome to you all. I LOVE the name Hazel !!! She is adorable!! You will love the people here, it's the reason I survived my first bully.....So many friends, so much knowledge!!

I am in Central Pennsylvania Altoona/Hollidaysburg area. We just had an auction in Uniontown, PA, not too far from the Steel City.

STEELER FAN??? I have black and gold running through my veins :)

OP
M

mgnipp16

Apr 28, 2018
Pittsburgh
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hazel
HI!! Welcome to you all. I LOVE the name Hazel !!! She is adorable!! You will love the people here, it's the reason I survived my first bully.....So many friends, so much knowledge!!

I am in Central Pennsylvania Altoona/Hollidaysburg area. We just had an auction in Uniontown, PA, not too far from the Steel City.

STEELER FAN??? I have black and gold running through my veins :)

In my defense I am not originally from Pittsburgh, I'm from Maryland so Ravens Fan here. My hubby tolerates me during football season, but we are both Penguins Fans.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
In my defense I am not originally from Pittsburgh, I'm from Maryland so Ravens Fan here. My hubby tolerates me during football season, but we are both Penguins Fans.

Ravens? Who are they? JUST KIDDING :) Your husband (from Pittsburgh I suspect) must be a saint LOL !!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Hazel!! You are going to love your EBN Family. Ellie and I send our best

Members online

No members online now.