BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
Hello!! We just brought home our baby boy Beasley today! He is our very first English bulldog, and we are in love! We have been sitting around watching him sleep all day. He is named after the amazing Dallas Cowboy, Cole Beasley. We are huge cowboys fans, and Beasley will be too!

I came across this site a couple of months ago, while researching this amazing breed. We are looking forward to the many adventures and fun this little guy will bring to our family!

Wish me luck on our first night with Beasley! IMG_0593.jpgIMG_0593.jpgIMG_0593.jpgIMG_0603.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congrats and welcome. Beasley is just too cute. :heart: Hope it all goes well tonight. If he cries too much, sometimes it helps to put his crate (wire crate) next to your bed and drop a hand down by him, he will soon go to sleep and you can too, it usually works. :)

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Tiger says hello too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorta a newbie myself, he's my first bully, he'll be 2 next Tuesday.

you researched!!!!!!!!!!Kudos

Now.............in about 9 months, when he's on your last nerve and has taken your patience to the absolute limit..................remember how cute he looked sleeping in this picture.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome!! He is beautiful and what a super name! I learned all about American football with the Cowboys when I moved to Ft Worth from the UK for the first time and I have been a huge Cowboy fan ever since! You are going to have so much fun with this boy, there is no other breed like them. Be prepared for stubborn or perhaps a mind of their own would best describe it!

OP
BeasleysMom

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
Good morning!! We had a great first night, Beasley never made a peep! He seems to like his bed and the crate, and hasn't made a sound! Took him out every 3 hours throughout the night, and he went right back to sleep when I put him back in the crate. He is the first puppy I've had that hasn't cried through the night, maybe he was super tired from all the excitement of his new home, but I'm convinced he's just an amazing little guy! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Our breeder had him on diamond food, I went to a local doggie bakery and got samples of all the Fromm flavors, he seems to like it, his stool has even gotten a bit thicker, it was runny the first couple of bm's yesterday.

This site has been wonderful in preparing for his arrival, I've stocked up on Duoxo pads, malacetic solution, grain free treats, and lots of toys!

We have 5 kids at home, so he is getting lots of love and attention. We are all in love with Mr. Beasley!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Welcome! He’s a cutie for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BeasleysMom

BeasleysMom

Apr 22, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Beasley
We were just talking about what we would name a girl bulldog if we decided to get another one in a couple of years, we picked LANDRY!!! We've already ordered Beasley's cowboys jersey, leash, collar and tag!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We were just talking about what we would name a girl bulldog if we decided to get another one in a couple of years, we picked LANDRY!!! We've already ordered Beasley's cowboys jersey, leash, collar and tag!

Well what made me think you were a Washington Redskin fan. Hmmm!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Beasley sure is a cutie.
Welcome. And get ready for some laughs! They are all such characters!

taytoD

Dec 11, 2017
Chicago area
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tayto
Beasley is adorable!! Congrats on the new addition. Take a lot of pics when he's small because they grow so fast!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.