Angie

Dec 15, 2010
Hi ym name is Angie and I have a beautiful bully baby he is 4 1/2 months old and is called Winston.
Having lots of fun with him. He has only been walking out for two weeks but loves his walks. Only 15 mins morning and night.
He is white and tan even though now he is starting to resemble a dalmatian with all the spots lol.
We live in Wellington Point just outside Brisbane in Queensland Australia.

Looking forward to sharing info and laughs with you all
hugs
angie

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome, I cannot wait to see pictures of those spots!!! :luv:

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome [MENTION=1599]Angie[/MENTION] , great to have another Aussie with us :up: well I'm not Aussie, but my bulldog Moe is :)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome Angie. My two are almost 4 months old also. Lola is white with brindle spots and getting more spots everyday. Cant wait to see pics.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=1599]Angie[/MENTION]

Yes. Pictures. Please.

We here at EBN are addicted to photos of cute, squishy, baby bulldogs. We like lots of photos and often. [MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION] has tried to help us with our addiction by putting a live camera on Moe, but the silly man never leaves Moe in there for long. So, we are still needing a baby fix. All of you with the 4 month olds! Post your pics! Or video. I personally love a good baby bully video.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Angie and Winston! Can't wait to see pictures! Bunch of babies on here! Mine is almost 5 months old now...time sure does fly!

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Welcome ! We are newbies as well! you will love the site.. I have been on here 10 days and am totally addicted! :p

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing Winston's pictures soon!

L

Lucy-licious

Another baby :) you better get snapping with that camera I wanna see these spots :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Angie, welcome to the site. I just love the name Winston (I have a 3 mo. old Wilson). We almost changed his name to Winston, of course we almost changed it to Samson too. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.