Community Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Toms River, New Jersey
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Hello,

I'm new here, and my name is Patrick, and I have a 5-month old male English Bulldog named "MAXIMUS". We live in New Jersey.

I look forward to meeting many of you and talking about topics that will help me in my new
ownership of a Bulldog. Please say hello and let me know about your Bully . . . .

Thanks.

Patrick
Pine Brook, New Jersey ~

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Welcome Patrick and Maximus! We would love to see photos! :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Hi there, what a great name for your boy. Yes pics please!!!!! Hope you like it here as much as we do. If you have any questions (dont we all?) just ask. :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! I love that name, sure am glad you have him now, sound like he needs a special owner like you who will give him what he needs from the topics you posted. So glad you joined us here :)

May 18, 2010
NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Griffin, Gracie, and Sugar
howdy Patrick and Maximus....welcome...I have three bullies Griffin Gracie and Sugar....Sugar is our rescue, she is deaf.....look forward to seeing pics of Maximus

NASTYNATI

May 26, 2010
Tallahassee, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Wimbley
Welcome Patrick and Maximus. My name is Matt, and I have a 9 month old female bully her name is Wimbley. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask everyone around here seems extremely helpful.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
My name is Cheryl and I'm owned by 2 EBs, Vegas and Orion. They are both full of life and mischief! Welcome to the both of you! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.