Annebell44

Mar 18, 2018
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remi
I am a proud bulldog mommy to a 7 year old English Bulldog Remi! She's my world
We've been through a lot together with her health issues and I've only wanted the best for my baby. I look and search for information all the time for her well being and am glad to be a part of this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_3858.JPG
    IMG_3858.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_8947.JPG
    IMG_8947.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_8704.JPG
    IMG_8704.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_8113.JPG
    IMG_8113.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 180

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I am a proud bulldog mommy to a 7 year old English Bulldog Remi! She's my world
We've been through a lot together with her health issues and I've only wanted the best for my baby. I look and search for information all the time for her well being and am glad to be a part of this forum.

Hi there and Welcome to you and Remi!! Yes loads to read in here. Great info. And again Welcome ...

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You sure have a beautiful girl there. You're going to love it here you sound just like the rest of us.. big searchers for anything good for these guys of ours :) enjoy, Remi is sure pretty and it's fun to hear how you both have brought each other a good life .

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to you and Remi!!! Glad that you're here! So what types of health issues does she have? I CERTAINLY hope nothing serious! Is she your first bully? This group was the reason I survived when Joey was a pup. I am a first time bully Mom

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN.... Remi is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Annebell44

Mar 18, 2018
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remi
Sorry so late for the response!!Yes I am a first bully mom as well and have learned a lot from her and am still learning. Remi just went through cystectomy surgery yesterday for the 2nd time. I didn't want to put her through the surgery again but had to there was no way she could pass the stones. I'm just trying everything I can to prevent the stones from ever coming back. It's a pleasure to meet you and hope to learn a lot more through everyone here

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Glad y'all have joined us, great group here!

Love these pics of sweet Remi, XOXO

OP
A

Annebell44

Mar 18, 2018
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remi
What's everyone's thoughts on Raw Food diet? I have done my share of research but would like Bulldog owners to give ,e there feedback.... Remi has had 2 cycstectomy in the past year and a half have listened to the vet put her on prescription food which was for the 1st stone (struvite)now waiting for results from surgery she had yesterday but there saying a different kind of stone and I feel prescription food has let me down the first time. I'm really thinking a Raw Food diets best for her. Any feedback will be helpful...Thanks in advance

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
What's everyone's thoughts on Raw Food diet? I have done my share of research but would like Bulldog owners to give ,e there feedback.... Remi has had 2 cycstectomy in the past year and a half have listened to the vet put her on prescription food which was for the 1st stone (struvite)now waiting for results from surgery she had yesterday but there saying a different kind of stone and I feel prescription food has let me down the first time. I'm really thinking a Raw Food diets best for her. Any feedback will be helpful...Thanks in advance

Nyala my brindle had problems 2yrs ago along with a lot of other members with some sort of issues like yours. Definitely get off the Vet’s prescription food. I started home cooking for Nyala and took about 2weeks she was back on track. Went from home cooking to dry raw along with her acana to frozen raw. She’s on 3/4raw n 1/4 Acana grassland. Once the Acana bag is finish she’ll be on full raw like Duke. She does well on Acana. No allergies whatsoever. Love their products. Duke had skin issues and why he’s on raw only. No problem with him either. I would definitely change your dog’s diet immediately.

https://www.boneandbiscuit.ca/news/switching-to-raw-food/

https://www.darwinspet.com/resources/types-of-dog-food/dog-food-kidney-disease/

https://bullymax.com/truth-meal-meal-dog-food/

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Welcome Remi. You are a cutie for sure!
You are in the right place for advice!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Go raw or dehydrated raw... the prescription food is fine for short term but not long term / life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Annebell44

Mar 18, 2018
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Remi
Thank you for the advice I am defiantly going raw to me based on everything I’ve read it makes sense for my baby girl....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.