Hello :D

Smith2202

Mar 11, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi, finally found a decent dog forum to hang out. Can't wait to meet the other bulldog lovers and know all the nitty gritty about bulldogs. :D

Can't wait to get my first bulldog within 2 months. I absolutely love those cute faces. Nowdays, I am trying to learn about bulldogs so that I wont have any problem when I get one within 2 months in my new home. :yes:

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi, finally found a decent dog forum to hang out. Can't wait to meet the other bulldog lovers and know all the nitty gritty about bulldogs. :D

Can't wait to get my first bulldog within 2 months. I absolutely love those cute faces. Nowdays, I am trying to learn about bulldogs so that I wont have any problem when I get one within 2 months in my new home. :yes:

Hi there Smith...WELCOME!!! You’re going to find tons of “reading “ in here. Great idea if you start now before getting your new little furball so you’ll be more knowledgeable about EBs. We love photos so don’t forget to read “ howto post photo“ section, the “yellow sticky” sections n especially the food section. Feel free to ask us questions as we members always answer. Most questions will be in here already answered for you. I call it “bedtime reading “. Again Welcome!!!

OP
S

Smith2202

Mar 11, 2018
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi there Smith...WELCOME!!! You’re going to find tons of “reading “ in here. Great idea if you start now before getting your new little furball so you’ll be more knowledgeable about EBs. We love photos so don’t forget to read “ howto post photo“ section, the “yellow sticky” sections n especially the food section. Feel free to ask us questions as we members always answer. Most questions will be in here already answered for you. I call it “bedtime reading “. Again Welcome!!!

Hello [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], thanks for the warm welcome. :D

And yes I do wanna be prepared from before so that I can give my bulldog the best life possible. I literally can't wait to shift to my new home and start a fresh and new life with my bulldog. :yes:

Btw, also am I allowed to show case some of the bulldog t-shirts that I made for the bulldog lovers like me? If you noticed its already there in my signature but if I get the permission I would to post just pics to see if anyone likes it or not to get one for themselves or family. I am asking beforehand because I do NOT want this to be any kind of spam. :)

Cheers,
Smith

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION], thanks for the warm welcome. :D

And yes I do wanna be prepared from before so that I can give my bulldog the best life possible. I literally can't wait to shift to my new home and start a fresh and new life with my bulldog. :yes:

Btw, also am I allowed to show case some of the bulldog t-shirts that I made for the bulldog lovers like me? If you noticed its already there in my signature but if I get the permission I would to post just pics to see if anyone likes it or not to get one for themselves or family. I am asking beforehand because I do NOT want this to be any kind of spam. :)

Cheers,
Smith

Welcome!

Best of luck with getting prepared.... raw is best if you are willing... as Helene stated-- lots of great info to sort through on here.

Teespring site is spamming... please do not post and remove from signature, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.