The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Have been away for awhile but none of you have left my heart, hopefully will try and get back some more. Chance and I are doing well have just had an Ablation done on my heart hopefully stopping the irregular heartbeat and help my heart pump better and give proper access to oxygen through out my body. Still trying to find a med that will help the heart grow stronger, just have proven allergic to most of them.
Chance aka rat bastard is the love of my life, he is my rock and has been a great therapy for me. I worry that he has not been socialized properly and may not have the best or active life needed for him to have a fulfilling life. If I wasn’t sick I was working hard to catch up on bills and he has been second fiddle to all of this. Am hoping to get a friend or pal for him can not have another dog but was thinking on a cat however he has never been around a cat before so am perplexed on if that is a good idea but I know he needs something in his life other than what he gets from me or accepts from me.
Chance just turned four a couple of days ago and spends most of his time sleeping in his crate will play with others but not so much me he prefers to cuddle get his lovings and the odd wrestling match from me but plays with his toys with others.
AB832667-FE8C-42B6-B43D-50CEE027B9B9.jpegFor those of you who don’t know Chance he is a cross between an English and a French bulldog just under forty pounds loves people and some other dogs however plays to rough with them.
Just a quick note to get back in the swing of things and reintroducing us to the group and all those whom I have not had the privilege to meet. Looking forward to getting back to this fantastic community and reuniting with some of the old timers.
Thanks for the opportunity to reunite - missed you all

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
RON AND CHANCE!!!!! So good to see you posting, been sending lots of prayers your way!

Welcome back!! [emoji8]❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=11086]schimpfy[/MENTION] :w00t: Boy, an I glad to see you! This has been a great day, both you and Jessica showed up! I have thought of you so often,prayed for you, and wondered if you were still Kickin'. So happy to find out that you still are! Glad to hear that Chance is doing well,also. My husband was the first one to have an ablation done. He had problems for years,and had taken meds all the time-then the meds didn't work any more. The ablation cured his irregular beats. Hope it does well for you.
Don't be m.i.a. anymore!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
Please post more pics of Chance. Did remember him with his erect ears. He looks like a giant frenchie if I do remember well. He is approximately the same age as my Harvey though Harvey will have his fourth in 3 more months.

Nice to see that you are alive and kicking.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
well hi and nice to meet you :) I suppose we may have met but well, im not good with names so I will take this as all newness :) And, as for the heart, my hubby had to do slow walks and more and more of them. Seemed to do the trick for many years.... It's real good to see you and hope you stick around for a good while here. Lots of good entertainment with im sure some of your 'ole' friends and lots of new :) Wish you were closer as my Hank would love to have a playmate so it would be good for all :) Well, welcome back and enjoy :)

SmashAttack

Aug 10, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Smash
Smash and I are fairly new, but it's nice to meet you and Chance. Hope your recovery is going well and Chance looks like a sweet little buddy!

Members online

No members online now.