BulldogsrUs
Feb 27, 2018
Long Island,NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lexi, Mack, Emy, Cheerio, Leo, Roxy. Roscoe. Ben, Delta, Hank
Hi All,

We are a couple from the end of the world... the Tip of Long Island, NY .

We have had 6 Bullies over the past 13 years and have just lost our last girl:heart: on Sunday Feb 25th. It has been very tough and extremely hard to come home to a house without a dog waiting for us. In the past when one passed there was always another to keep us going, now it is just emptiness.

We will be looking for a new addition to the family. If anybody has some recommendations, that would be great. All of our past breeders are no longer doing it or not reachable.

That is all for the moment

Roxy1.JPEG

-r

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi All,

We are a couple from the end of the world... the Tip of Long Island, NY .

We have had 6 Bullies over the past 13 years and have just lost our last girl:heart: on Sunday Feb 25th. It has been very tough and extremely hard to come home to a house without a dog waiting for us. In the past when one passed there was always another to keep us going, now it is just emptiness.

We will be looking for a new addition to the family. If anybody has some recommendations, that would be great. All of our past breeders are no longer doing it or not reachable.

That is all for the moment

-r

Hello there, I am so sorry to hear of you losing your last girl. What was her name? Maybe post some photos too? I can't imagine how very empty the house is right now. I pray that the prospect of adding a new addition eases the pain somewhat.

With all of your experience with bullies I sure hope you stick around!!

Long Island huh? Looks like you might be in for some rough weather in the next few days.......

Welcome to you both!

Sue and Joey

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
so sorry for your loss of that sweet one of yours. I am glad you found your way here and hope for a new life in your home soon. stick around and share, you'll find great info and friends here who LOVE bullies ;) Bless your sad hearts and thanks for what you have given to these precious hearts through those years. Welcome :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN

So very sorry for you loss, a home without a dog can be very empty.

If you want a puppy, research via AKC or Bulldog club of America. If rescue is an option,,, there are three in the area i can think of

Long Island Bulldog Rescue
BUMPER
Mid-Atlantic Bulldog Rescue

Chip.. does OTRB adopt that far up the coast? @ oscarmayer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I just see a couple of new pups posted here for NY and Long Island if your interested in 'rescue' boys. i think about 2 years old???

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.